You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, you are currently not logged in. Login or Register as a new user .

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 6:05am

2.0 factory rigs, I'm confused

I want the newest factory presets
but if I import them, I understand that I will have all the old factory presets plus the new 2.0 as well, is that correct?
I'm worried I'll have too many things to sort, I haven't bonded with any factory tones yet, so I'd like to limit myself to the newest only
do I need to delete all old before doing the 2.0 factory reset???
if so, is it all manual?
:S

PS
I wouldn't know which are old and which are new...I can't seem to find a list of all new "presets" or rigs. I guess if I have that in hand, I can manually delete everything else

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mixohoytian" (Jun 12th 2013, 6:14am)

Raoul23

Master

Occupation: Music Teacher, Studio Owner, Singer and guitarist in a Band and proud father!!

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 9:52am

Must say i was like this when i first got my kemper, i had over nearly 900 rigs. From advice on here one day i decided to go through everyone if i liked it with in the first 10 seconds i added it to my favourites if i didnt like it i didnt once id done this for every fig i then deleted non favourites which helped me to cut down on rigs :thumbup: i would recommend this.

You dont have to delete any rigs before updating to 2.0 once installed you only have to go to "system" then install factory rigs :thumbsup:

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 12:09pm

you can download the new facory content from our website and import the rigs by using a USB stick.

new, previously unreleased rigs that are now factory content:
- The Amp Factory Rig Pack II (June 2013)
- Pitch Demo Rig Pack (June 2013)

previously released rigs, but now part of the factory content:
- Gundy Keller Rigs (March 2013)
- Keith Merrow Signature Rig Pack (March 2013)
- Rig Pack 04 (January 2013)

Thursday, June 13th 2013, 3:39am

thanks guys, still unsure if I import new factory stuff, if I'm going to have duplicates of old factory stuff (2 of the same thing)

MarcPepper

Intermediate

Thursday, June 13th 2013, 1:44pm

duplicates

No, stuff that's already in won't be re-imported again.

Thursday, June 13th 2013, 5:32pm

duplicates

No, stuff that's already in won't be re-imported again.

I'm pretty sure that if you've modified any of them that the original will indeed be copied in, so those would be duplicates.
Now in the north Georgia mountains. Any of you near there?

Burkhard

Thursday, June 13th 2013, 5:59pm

I'm pretty sure that if you've modified any of them that the original will indeed be copied in, so those would be duplicates.
True, when you modify and replace a rig, it will get a new time stamp. In that case the original will be imported, because it's not a duplicate. Duplicates as defined by same name and same time stamp will not get imported.