All possible downloads:
- fixed: accidental “booting & burning from USB device”
NOTE: In case the current firmware installed is older than 1.8.2 release you need to take an interim step and upgrade to 1.8.2 first, before you will be able to install current firmware. Please use this link to download firmware 1.8.2 release and install this before you upgrade to more recent firmware.
This Rig Pack contains 26 Studio Profiles and 5 Direct Profiles of Ace's unique amp collection.
If you prefer to import Rigs selectively, please download this archive. You can unzip the archive on your MAC or PC, copy Rigs into the folder "Shared" of your USB-stick individually, and then import this subset into your Profiler.
- fixed: LED anomalies in Rack panel software
- fixed: processing of MIDI control changes #26-29 in specific scenarios
- fixed: crackles while editing “Low Shift” in Cabinet Module
- changed: revised Factory Rig “CK Rotary Speaker”
NOTE: In case the current firmware installed is older than 1.8.2 release you need to take an interim step and upgrade to 1.8.2 first, before you will be able to install current firmware.
- fixed: memory garbage displayed, if current View contains only one single rig
- fixed: stomp type information sent to and reflected by some adapted foot-controllers
- added: key repeat for PAGE buttons and RIG Navigation Cross
- added: unique default owner name "Me [some-id]" instead of the generic "Me"
- changed: Effect Types "Noise Gate 2:1/4:1" instead of "Gate 2:1/4:1"
- added: new Output Source "Git / Master Left" added for S/PDIF OUTPUT
- added: new parameter Panorama in Rig Menu
- fixed: DIRECT OUT with source "Master Mono/Right" now correctly switching into SEND functionality and avoiding feedback, when any loop gets activated
- fixed: avoiding noise in combination with a few clean sounds
- fixed: avoiding crackling within first three seconds after rig load
- changed: slightly adjusted bass response during profiling increasing authenticity
- changed: reduced latency of effect Micro Pitch
- changed: reduced time to bypass Wah, if Pedal Mode set to "Bypass @ Stop/Heel/Toe"
NOTE: In case the current firmware installed is older than 1.8.2 Release you need to take an interim step and upgrade to 1.8.2 first, before you will be able to install current firmware.
The following operating systems are supported: Windows 7 32/64, Windows 8 32/64
The following operating systems are supported: OSX 10.7 or higher for 64 bit Macs
Other changes and refinements include:
- Recalling a rig has been accelerated
- Improved support for "Gordius" foot controller
- Improvement to low frequency response (“LFC”)
- Improvements to communication and appearance with Rig Manager
- Tuner page waits a little time to chime in when volume pedal is set to zero.
- Direct Output performs spillover when set to Master Output
- Main Output EQ works with all Output Sources with the exception of “Git”