All possible downloads:
- fixed: compatibility of Parallel Path with very old rigs
The following operating systems are supported:
Windows 7 32/64
Windows 8 32/64
- fixed: functionality Formant Shift in Chromatic Pitch
- fixed: incorrect load of cabinet parameters
- fixed: accidental sound after rig or preset load
- fixed: Tuner mute as well as pedal volume affecting Parallel Path, too.
- added: Switch in Output Menu to limit Space to Headphone Out (option). By default Space affects Headphone and Main Outs.
- fixed: Chromatic Pitch including Formant Shift knob
- 426 factory rigs
- 129 stomp and effect presets
- 13 delay presets
- 14 reverb resets
- 7 amp presets
- 12 cab presets
- 11 stack presets
- 15 tonestack presets
- 2 user scale presets
If you push 'Factory Rigs' in the System Menu each item currently not residing in the Browse pool of your Profiler will be imported in one run.
If you prefer to import content selectively, please download this archive. You can unzip the archive on your MAC or PC, copy individual items into the Shared folder of your USB-stick, and import this subset into your Profiler.
- added: Rig Manager support
- added: Performance Tempo, which overrules Rig Tempo
- added: Performance Autoload option in System Menu
By default Performances are not loaded before you select any particular Slot.
Autoload is optional now and will always load Slot 1.
- added: new view ‘Non-Favourites’
- added: User Scale presets can be stored separately from Rig and Harmonic Pitch presets. This functionality is available as soon as you bring Harmonic Pitch into focus, select as User Scale for one of the two voices and then press ‘Edit User Scale 1 or 2’.
- added: Beat Scanner
- added: incoming MIDI Clock now reflected on page “Tempo” in Rig Menu
- changed: order of views to better reflect frequency of usage
- changed: ‘Sorted by Amp’ renamed into ‘Sorted by Amp/Cab’ to better indicate logic
- fixed: change of Favourite state doesn’t trigger erroneous rig-edit-flag anymore
- fixed: successful formatting of USB-stick not confirmed anymore before really completed
- fixed: import of output presets performed correctly now
- fixed: owner name including special characters doesn’t cause backup issues anymore
- fixed: interference of locked Input Stage settings between Browse and Performance Mode
- added: new stomp Analog Octaver
- added: new stomp Space
- added: Tonestack position switch pre/post
- added: Formant Shift also available for Chromatic Pitch
- added for bass players: Parallel signal Path (Input -> Stomp A -> Stomp B -> Master Output) can be activated in Rig Menu
- fixed: Transpose not impacted by effect volume anymore.
- fixed: Spillover issue of Monitor Out and Direct Out with source ‘Master Mono’
Performance and Stability
- changed: avoidance and improved recovery of DSP-errors
- added: the following rigs are included in this firmware
Lasse Lammert Signature Rig Pack (October 2013)
Franz Plasa Rig Pack (October 2013)
User Scale example rig ‘PITCH Harmonic Minor’
- added: user scale presets ‘Harmonic Minor’ and ‘MakeNoMistake’
- added: presets for new stomps Space and Analog Octaver: ‘SPCE Default’ and ‘OCT Default’
- changed: most factory rigs revised for improved volume levelling
* Factory rigs and presets included in this firmware can be imported via ‘Factory Rig’ import function in the System Menu or selectively by downloading ‘Factory Content 2.3.0’ complete or incremental from our web-page.
This rig pack is a culmination of his experience and determination to capture the very soul of an amp in his studio, using the right mics for the right reasons. These rigs were carefully created and selected to give you production-ready sounds with character that portrait the essential sounds of these amps.
It has been created by Christoph Kemper on January 20th, 2011 and is not (!) based on any amplifier/cabinet profile. The sound itself goes back even to the beginning of 2005.
This rig is the default sound for the digital sound processor. It's also preloaded into any 'empty' performance slot, where it shows up as 'Initialised Rig'.