Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• The main disadvantage would be that potential house robbers in the audience would know you've likely got a lot of stuff worth stealing

• Toaster with Camplifier 360. KPA and Remote in carry bag over one shoulder, small rucksack with usual stuff and exp pedal over the other shoulder, guitars in 2 guitar padded gig bag on back strap,1x12 FRFR cab in each hand - one journey from car to stage ..... (well ok sometimes 2 if I bring my speaker stand ... it's metal and too cold to stick down my trousers with the first lift) I've 2 other rack based rigs and just got a bit tired with all the hassle and stuff to cart about - especially if p…

• The effects algorithms are built into the actual firmware I'd have thought?

• Ah ..... thanks for that ..... will get the popcorn out and definitely subscribe to that channel I sort of have learned the volume levelling 'pain' and FM phenomena as I also own an AxeFx ..... I think the bottom line is same as with any new guitar amplification system ..... you always need to tweak a little for the first few gigs but it all comes together eventually!

• I'm new to KPA too and from my skimming through the forum and coming from an AxeFX user background and knowing volume levelling can be a pain in these devices, I have worked out my plan - which might be complete pants - but I'm up for constructive criticism from the experts So .... thinking out loud ....... I think setting up some basic 'control' Rigs in browse mode is a good idea EG set up maybe a 'Clean' rig, a 'Crunch/Riff' rig and a 'Solo' rig - and just use as minimal FX as possible - just …

• Quote from Ingolf: “Quote from maxdown: “Quote from Ingolf: “As all the factory rigs are levelled already in an excellent way, ” Not sure about that I plugged in my brand new KPA to my cabs and started playing through the factory rigs - using the first few to set up an overall live type volume via my power amp input attenuators .... then I hit up another rig and it came out like standing beside a aircraft jet engine ...... after the dust had settled I had ringing ears for a day! ” Check your cle…

• Quote from Ingolf: “As all the factory rigs are levelled already in an excellent way, ” Not sure about that I plugged in my brand new KPA to my cabs and started playing through the factory rigs - using the first few to set up an overall live type volume via my power amp input attenuators .... then I hit up another rig and it came out like standing beside a aircraft jet engine ...... after the dust had settled I had ringing ears for a day!