Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 421.

• Hello from Norway

Morty - - Introduce yourself

Heisan! har spilt på Kemper siden 2014! fungerer veldig bra for meg! hilsen Morten!

• Bogner ATMA

Morty - - Free rigs and profiles

The one on rigexchange was spot on!

• Bogner ATMA

facebook.com/morten.brattas.9/…711/?type=2&theater&ifg=1

• Bogner ATMA

Hello! after heraing a Bogner ATMA on youtube I was just about to order one!!! i sounds amazing!! just the fat jucy big tone i like!! i have searched on Exchange on Atma, and i found it! a bit of tweaking and adding my favourite settings on delay and reverb..just subtile.. It was right there!!! This amp even sings without reverb! I dont think i need to buy the amp!!! i have made a download on Face book, Kemper group.. i can link here when it gets downloaded

• No i have played with midigear the last 15 years, and i guess its most comon to hav up and down buttons.. not side by side.. just an example! i think its the logic way..

• I am talkink about up/down for banks on the Kemper remote! nothing to do with MAC or computers!! I save my rigs in banks in performance mode.. dont use computers..

• I have played with midi gear for the last 15 years, and the logic way to have banks is not horisontaly! its verticaly! then you have bank up on the upper button and bank down on the lower button.. simple...

• Fractal Axe Fx 3

Morty - - Other Gear

I simply bought the Kemper because it impressed me soundwise.. and it looks like an amp, and I can tweak on the knobs as it was an amp.. I dont doubt the new FX III is good, but I like the way the Kemper works. And the fact that we get upgrades for free!!! The kemper team works with this unit and it become better and better!!

• i have two favourites.. the one is GSR super reverb, and a Deluxe64

• The PRS JM, is realy not a versataile amp.. its a one trick pony who does one thing realy good! i think its a very hard amp to profile! In a band with complex or messy soundscape i think it would be to dark voiced! Its a realy good videodemo by JM on youtube!

• its very strange! seems like quality singlecoils is very sensitive to buzz/noice.. I got very much buzz when i play at home in my DXR. I ts dimable lights in my musicroom. i have made an on and off switch to the ligjts, but that did not help. I play Tom Anderson strat and Tele, and the strat is worst!! I think its a issu with fat sharp clean strat sounds! I think you cant have a complete buzzfree strat with magnetic single coils, but my Kemper is the worst i hav had regarding fiss and buzz!. It …

• need external reverb help

Morty - - Other Gear

Quote from Sharry: “Quote from mattseed: “It’s just simply the quality of the reverbs I don’t like, they are not great ” It's an opinion that some other user here also are sharing.Kemper knows about and gave once the information that an improvement is on the to do list but not with the highest priority. Personal I think that one day they come with a great solution. Till then it is better to use a good stomp box if reverb is so important. ” I have played with T.C Electronics delay and reverb for …

• You should own a Tom Anderson with Switcheroo system! I love it i can turn all picups serial or paralell or off. i also have a switch to only engage full bridge bridge pickup! I can run neckpickup in paralell turn off middlepickup and full HB and make my strat sound like a Les Paul, And two flips later it can sound quacky as nr. 4 position on a standard 5way selector.. at any time i can override my settings to get the full bridge pickup with the blower switch!

• Agree with Nikos! almost all profiles i have downloaded are muddy and wooly for my singlecoils, and both clairity and defination can make a dull profile sound good and make saturation more natural. Its an instructional video on youtube who realy show this! dont remember what the name on the video was! think it was a linke here!!?

• Brad Paisley Country Guitar Tone

Morty - - Link your music

Cool! think this will be awsome with my Tom Anderson Hollow Short T!

• Lukather in the 90`s was big racks with a lot of stuff CAE. He usually used 3x CAE cabs on stage.

• Wireless guitar system

Morty - - Other Gear

I have used G30 for some years, Iusualy use 2 guitars and use 2 transmitters. just switch on and off when i switch guitar! it works perfect for me. tha bass player also use G30. The battery cover is very bad quality, i need to assist one of my transmitters with tape.. I have a-b tested the G30 with a cable.. could not hear any difference!! for stadium rockers its to short range! i use it only for less cables to step on, and also use in ear, so i can be free off cables, and now and then can hear …

• Its not a tubeamp and it dont have a mastervolume as a tubeamp. But i have come close with a deluxe64 dont remember where i found it! it may be a payed profile.. it work nicely on both strat and Tele! fore sharper strat and tele sound i use a superreverb.. To me it all come back to the trusted old tube amps.. The big benefit with the Kemper is that i dont need to carry around with my big heavy tubeamp! The problem i often get from most profiles its that, its to gainy and boomy when i raise the g…

• it should not affect if you use loop mono in the mod section or x-slot. I have used my T.C G-Force in the FX-Loop, and had no problem. when its off its off!

• I have a Yamaha DXR and Sennheizer IEM its fantastic sound and even good bass responce! its a perfect setup for me live!