Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• ahah profiling and neighbours, not a straight forward experience

• well done , yes versatility is the right term A question ; how you guys call the technic used on billie jean & get lucky ? You know this very short muted funky notes , that I really dig to play In french we call it 'cocotte' which literally means 'hen' , it's also a way to call a chick you're familiar with.

• Hi , here is my collection of clips as MAtt was kind enough to let me try'em while I'm not a real bassist , I had big fun testing , so I'm a bit sorry for my lack of skills on these raw samples ( no mix , no post EQ , just RAW profiles) I even used some DI without any cab as I often do with my own mixes. While Trying hard the Fuzz 4 DI , my jazz bass died as I was plucking with lots of strength :O . I opened it and saw that one of the output wire was loose ! & No soldering iron here Hopefully I …

• Community Licks - Just for Fun

waraba - - Link your music

Quote from 808illest: “Here's the track Sam hooked us up with and I had a few different ideas (still working on some lyrics, I think, we'll see)? ” Great 80's feel on this one and still a bit of Hendrix in it Nicky , next time I'll upload lighter tracks in ogg vorbis if you're ok , intead of the 16 bit wav , can you use ogg in your daw ?

• yep of course , I'm a jazz bass player mostly but let's make some clips

• hi, I've no experience with strings , but I tweaked a few rigs for my own trumpet and vocal needs, with some success . My approach was to take some very clean profiles ( bass amps and high end preamp such universal audio or neve ) record a riff with my trumpet (loops pedal : hands free ) and tweak until I was satisfied & I eventually was Regarding distorted tones, It was easier to start from the same clean rigs and tweak from my fuzz pedal ( includes boost , EQs , band pass ...) , you could also…

• the ones featured in this thread ( 68 plexi ) are really fantastic , I wrote a full track using these in all sorts of gain and they were brilliant ( track coming soon ) I like dark tones and a bit of mud, and use mainly P90 so it's a biased advice Clips & review here : 1968 Marshall JMP "Plexi"-Profiles! PS ; I also used my 1970 Les Paul using the most gainy one for leads , and the outcome was tremendous in term of tones ( similar lead tones from Sweet Child o mine )

• great track Lance, really dug this one ... I'm also a P90 aficionado , they sound great in all contexts

yeah that's a great mix , voices match the song really well , thx shawn , looking forward the leads

Yeah that was fun Shawn , The track clearly appeals some Hendrix style lyrics and singing, and you did that just with the right mood 60's feel , really fun ( I was thinking myself about a Jimi vocal mashup here. ) . Yep I was expecting some king of solos here and there , but maybe next time ? If I can make a slight critic, I think the vocals are mixed up a bit to much in the foreground, and the keys do not really fit my E arpeggio , the horns are fine though The rhythm guitar part sounds easier …

Hi , here is my contribution to this great thread it's a smooth track @72 BPM , complete with chord prog ( single or P90 ) , drums ( samples ) , real bass ( flatwound hofner on SWR ) and even some background fills ( wah shaka , roto vibe ...) You can download it from Soundcloud , Enjoy ! I'll probably add some live drums later as I'm working on this one ATM. soundcloud.com/valvetheory/smooth-backing-track-72-bpm

• vente

waraba - - Forum des utilisateurs francophones

oui , ça se passe là : For Sale: Music Gear Classifieds si tu vends une remote, je suis intéressé

• 2 AM @ The Topaz

definitely a Medeski vibe in this one And yep the SWR are indeed cool amps

• It Arrives today!!!

waraba - - Introduce yourself

welcome , don't worry & just focus on a couple of profile to make your performance. Just browse to the 5 star profiles on rig ex and choose the ones that instantly sound glorious with your guitar. Rig packs are also the best source for screening profiles. M Britt is known for his profiles tailored for live gigs. Lots of experienced players here go live with a single profile tweaked to 4/5 different gain rage, fx , ... I could survive in any situation myself with a single profile ( mister may on …

• Killer !!! and awesome vocals as well

cool Idea mate, but I'm no help here as I'm working on 3 of my compositions ATM

• Great news, I always appreciate your profiles as you have an excellent ear. Profiling for Led zep tones sure got me excited Wil ltry them asap , Thx !

• I'm pretty sure you're using the wrong guitar to test these profiles . M Britt uses a P90 guitar for most of his profiling sessions. They also sound great on my P90 semi hollow. P90 are really different from Hi gain active pickups for instance. Also : most of M Britt's profile use a single Cab , if you don't like this cab , you won't like the profiles , whatever the amp. Why did not give a test to the demo profiles from the official rig packs, available in the rig manager , before buying the pac…

• cool stuff Lance , did you have the animated 3d models adapted to your tracks , or is it the opposite ?

• Hello from France

waraba - - Introduce yourself

Salut & bienvenue ici