Are KPAs out of stock and back ordered?

• They are probably just tired from everyone that has been inquiring to get one and figures it would just be easier to list it as "discontinued". If there really is low production and a shortage then I can see thier perspective on why the hasle of keeping customers gaming with an unknown arrival times for stock is not worth the effort and probably worse for PR if they can't produce stock than the sales are worth. They are sure to change the status back to normal once shortages are met and sales stocks build again.

• I'm thinking of selling my backup lunchbox if anyone is interested. I'm also thinking of selling the Mustang III, as I'm about to retire and need to downsize quite a bit.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I'm thinking of selling my backup lunchbox if anyone is interested. I'm also thinking of selling the Mustang III, as I'm about to retire and need to downsize quite a bit.

Hey Zapp,

You might want to start a new for sale thread, just in case this gets buried. :)

Opps, never mind, it looks like you've already go it handled. :D

• im in the UK i have my second KPA (rack) on order from DV247 told me today August ;(

Steve
    Mainly my own built valve amps and Kemper

• I am in the same boat. Ordered my rack version from DV247 a week ago and just received an email saying 01/08/13. :( i was hoping it would have been here by the end of the week

• I have 1 on order from Andertons, spoke with them today they said that Kemper are behind with the rack version but seems to think I might get my standalone version by the end of the month fingers crossed. :thumbup:

• I ordered mine on May 22, still waiting on any info of availability. Long and Mcquade say they are in production but cant provide an ETA. :(

I cant even watch any videos on youtube anymore, so depressed. Its almost like Ive lost a good friend I haven't even met yet... lol

• I had an email today from Andertons in the UK stating they should be getting new stock by end of August, I also contacted Kemper direct to see if they had any and they replied they had none and to order via local dealers as their delivery date was 8-10 weeks !!!!!

• I ordered mine on May 22, still waiting on any info of availability. Long and Mcquade say they are in production but cant provide an ETA. :(

I cant even watch any videos on youtube anymore, so depressed. Its almost like Ive lost a good friend I haven't even met yet... lol

May 22? And it's now July? That is not cool, man, you should really pester them or threaten to go to an alternate dealer.

Of course, I understand that's not always possible. Still, waiting for 2 months with no delivery date sounds like a desperate, hopeless situation ;(

• May 22? And it's now July? That is not cool, man, you should really pester them or threaten to go to an alternate dealer.

Of course, I understand that's not always possible. Still, waiting for 2 months with no delivery date sounds like a desperate, hopeless situation ;(

Well Long and Mcquade is the the best on a short list here in Canada that can get me one of these. My only other option is buying online, but I wont get any straight answers about ETA there either. My only save is that L&M is gonna raincheck their 6 moths 0% financing they promised me, plus I trust those guys, they get it direct from Kemper Germany, and I know these are in production. I dont mind waiting.. just.. wish it wasn't so long.. lol

• I am really happy I got mine 3 weeks ago (from Andertons, I live around the corner). They are pretty much sold out now and next delivery is end of August... They had minimum 6-7 of them when I was buying, these things sell really well, no surprise here tho.

• I am really happy I got mine 3 weeks ago (from Andertons, I live around the corner). They are pretty much sold out now and next delivery is end of August... They had minimum 6-7 of them when I was buying, these things sell really well.

Andertons just called to say mine has arrived unfortunately going away so won't be able to pick it up til next Wednesday ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the wait is killing me lmao