ENTRIES NEEDED: Forum ProfilePacks

• Also Cabinets are important and fixes some presets. For Example Tills Recto 57-63. Also there's a suprise cabinet from Glenn Allen. Cabinet name is 'Cabinet Preset'. It's a profile of 2*12 Budda but it sounds good with HG amps. If you can try it please share your thoughts about cabinets also.

• Also Cabinets are important and fixes some presets. For Example Tills Recto 57-63. Also there's a suprise cabinet from Glenn Allen. Cabinet name is 'Cabinet Preset'. It's a profile of 2*12 Budda but it sounds good with HG amps. If you can try it please share your thoughts about cabinets also.

Sure, we could add a cabinet section also - but then we would need just the cab profiles (because I´m sure not everyone wants to add a bunch of profiles to his kemper that he otherwise wouldn´t wanna have there). So if you have a bunch of cabinet profiles (those are 2KB big) then just upload them and I´ll add them to the list :)

• -AndrewC: Mesa TA-30
    -Ballantine: Bluesbreaker
    -Cameron: Diezel Hagen
    -Renzor: 3monkeys orangutan
    -Juanma Blanco: Mesa Roking, ENGL E670, Diezel Herb
    -Kalvitz.com: been removed from rig ex...
    -Olli Perttula: Egnater ie4
    -Paco Mata: Harlequin
    -Samuel Heieerli:AC30 JMI
    -tonymckenzie.com: JVM410
    -Tuna: Truetone Bassman

these are some serius profiles and believe me i tried a lot 8| :D and with this wonderfull idea of a ''POST'' i ll try them all ;)

• Which genres do these fit into?