Suddenly in tuner mode?????

• CK When this happened to me at a gig the other week I had the FCB connected and I had done what you suggested earlier in the thread when I first addressed this issue, but this still happened. It's a bit scary playing and wondering if this is going to happen in the set. I'm sure you guys will sort it out. This and the clicking when changing rigs is the only problems I suffer with from the KPA :D

I would like to become a beta tester so I could report problems like his :thumbup:

• My unit is switching to tune mode intermittently;

Expression Pedal Inputs are set to off, I don't have an expression pedal.
    Does this with mute option on or off.

• My issue is weird and I suspect something to do with the FCB1010. I have to REALLY dig the heel in to activate the tuner, almost to the point of me needing to physically tilt the entire unit.

• My issue is weird and I suspect something to do with the FCB1010. I have to REALLY dig the heel in to activate the tuner, almost to the point of me needing to physically tilt the entire unit.

You need to Re calibrate The FCB1010 but this time do not set the heel all the way to the bottom.

• Here's my state :

On the 1st day I had the Kemper , this issue happened to me (after updating last firmware) while scrolling presets on browse mode.

All expression pedals were OFF and I had no controller plugged into the Kemper.

I have read x times that thread and tried every solutions .

Unsetting mute option in the tuner SOLVED my problem (at least for 2 week atm) , I didn't had any muted sound since i've unchecked that box.Now, the problem is that I can't use my Tuner on stage and thats a huge problem.

Maybe your beta testers haven't reproduce that behaviour but when I check that topic , it seems it exists and it looks I am not alone.

You said no one reports that issue with a pedal connected : Seems Raoul made it.

And as he said , that boring to play and wonder if your unit gonna mute this time or not.

I have huge respect for your work , that unit is the most amazing unit I ever played and I thank you very much for this but please.. Ask your beta testers to find and fix this as fast as they can.. It's impossible to not use tuner on stage..

Thank You :|

• Is it the tuner window with message "volume pedal at zero?"
    Or the regular one?

If I turn mute option off, it works fine. WIth mute option on, it intermittently switches to tuner mode and sound goes off. Can't play live without having the mute option on unless I hook up a tuner pedal. Just annoying.

• My KPA has started doing this. I'm in tuner mode even with the pedal down. I have to switch back from performance mode to browse a few times and mess with the pedal and it's usually returned but it's very annoying. Have a gig tomorrow, hope it's not a problem.

• Just wanted to chime in here as I'm having a similar issue with both my Kemper amps going silent while scrolling presets in browse mode

I have two Kemper heads (non-powered) and both do the same thing. I also have the crackling problem on one of them while scrolling.

I disabled the mute mode for the tuner but they still lose sound. There is no way to get it back unless I reboot.

• Just wanted to chime in here as I'm having a similar issue with both my Kemper amps going silent while scrolling presets in browse mode

I have two Kemper heads (non-powered) and both do the same thing. I also have the crackling problem on one of them while scrolling.

I disabled the mute mode for the tuner but they still lose sound. There is no way to get it back unless I reboot.

Just wanted to chime in here as I'm having a similar issue with both my Kemper amps going silent while scrolling presets in browse mode

Your problem might not be related to a volume pedal topic. i suspect an obscure rig to crash your unit. Please check if it's a certain rig that causes the silencé.
    I suspect