Keep my wah pedal or get a Mission Engineering Kemper expression pedal?

• Hi Everyone. I have a Kirk Hammet cry baby wah pedal. I was wondering if I should keep that or get the Mission Engineering expression pedal thats designed for the Kemper? Would there be any advantage of the ME pedal? Does it give you more control over your sound than a standard wah pedal?

Thanks!

• You can set the expression pedal to control more than just a wah. Pitch, volume, etc.

I ordered the EP 1 and it is currently on the UPS truck (I'm beginning to think the driver got lost) and I am excited about the possibilities it will bring.

Peace...
    bluzkat

• I just started using a LF+12+ with expression pedals connected to it.....I have a brand new Mission Eng pedal that I need to sell if you're interested. I paid $129. I'll sell for $110 shipped to CONUS.

• The ME for the KPA is green :S

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• If you are extremely picky about your wah, keep it until you have a chance to compare it to the Kemper wah. I think you will like it, but, you will only know if you directly compare them.

Check the Sweetwater site for the ME green pedal- I think it may be an "exclusive product" for them.

I use a (gray, not green) Roland EV-5, plugged into the back of the Kemper. They are $79.99 new - mine was $20 at a used musical instrument store.