DSP error and consequent noise issue after clearing the Error?

• Hi there,
    updated to the latest firmware, took a few new profiles, everything working jolly good. After six or seven new profiles DSP Error shows up. KPA still working fine with old rigs but when taking new profiles there is a digital noise. If you are an old timer a mix between to a condenser capsule overloading and digital mistracking. It still profiles but the outcome sound like a monitor speaker with just the tweeter working plus the digital (quasi distortion) noise.
    Contacted support. Just one reply so far. Sent two other messages, no reply. In the meantime thanks to them I have learned how to access maintenance mode, flush the memory, firmware, booting from USB and what not apart from rocket launching. This is the second KPA. The first one was defective out of the box. Only 7 months old, used in a commercial facility. Support says it could be hardware but without further communication I don't know how to go about getting it checked repaired (distributor offices closed until Monday....)
    I tried to downgrade without success, actually the KPA got stuck while doing the analogue board firmware boot........
    Every time I have tried flushing memory the first profile it takes sound fine then it starts doing this encoder type noise.
    Everything else checked, even tried fresh with no rigs, no even factory, the issue doesn't go away. Noise present at all levels low, and high throughout the monitoring chain (reference amp in the profiling page). Even if I tap or speak through the mic it is audible (and gets profiled).
    All menus checked, all mics changed, cables, preamps and what not.
    Anybody else with this hardware issue? Anybody else thinking of keeping spare KPAs in cases like this? How frequent is it?
    Cheers
    Any help appreciated