Switching through Performance Mode Sounds

• ok, we will discuss this internally. I personally think, the value add of such a preference would be very limited while introducing opportunities for user misunderstandings and errors.

Value add is limited, because you could only adjust parameters in this 'sound check mode', which can be remotely controlled via MIDI CC, which is a fraction of all available parameters anyhow. And you need to have a switch or pedal assigned to the parameter in your footcontroller. You could for example adjust Delay Mix remotely, but only if you currently have a pedal assigned to CC #68. Therefor practically these adjustments might be limited to switching Stomp A, D, X on/off, which could also be achieved by storing another version of the rig in another slot. Let's also not forget, that the only restriction of current firmware compared to earlier firmware is, that MIDI adjustments are now lost during Slot change, while they used to get lost during Performance change. You need to store any adjustments anyhow.

Again, we are already planning a Performance wide tap tempo.

• Value add is limited, because you could only adjust parameters in this 'sound check mode', which can be remotely controlled via MIDI CC, which is a fraction of all available parameters anyhow.

I'm not talking about making adjustments remotely, but *TESTING* them in front of the monitor... I can walk to the toaster and make some changes (i.e. to the Gain), but I want to check the sound (especially relatively to the other slots) in front of my monitor, better if while I'm playing with the rest of the band.

BTW, as I already mentioned, now I think I explained enough why I find more comfortable firmware version 2.01...