What are the worst things or the things you hate about the Kemper?

• Exactly same feeling here, from the loss of sleep to the use of my old Boss GT-10 for the same missing things!!!

• The after sales service and support of the customers are the worst thing of the Kemper.

Its a good advice to not state subjective personal opinions like facts and there are a lot of kemper users who post that they are very happy with their service and support. You are upset because they have, just like they should, offered to repair your unit. You don't like that and want a new unit instead of repair. They are doing exactly what they and other companies should do by law.
    You posted about it in this thread. USB port doesn't always work
    There is a good point in what Guitartone wrote in post 11 in that thread -"If the tail light globe on your Porsche doesn't work should Porsche replace the entire car, or just replace the globe?"

• Kemper support was always great for me.

They answered personal emails, provide advice or even special fixed firmware - and tried hard to reproduce the reported bugs and if they found them - fixed the bugs fast,

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• The variations within the actual amp profile. The initial process CAN BE to subjective because everyone's hearing is different. The ability to change the sound to your liking is great but less complexities to get the true amp profile would be great. Or a common methodolgy that everyone could follow to ensure accurate profile results.

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup:

• The addiction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

this a little bit

I hate the absence of amp gas... was always fun to try out new amps... it's not necessary any longer with the KPA... but still - miss it :D

this! :thumbup: :thumbup: haha, finally one with the same opinion ... it cost me a fortune to buy those 12 amps i have bought over the years and a lot of time to test the other
    50 amps (97% tube amps) at thomann's, musik markt and a bunch of other shops. now this gas is gone and i am sometimes a little bit sad ...
    until i load the vanWeelden profile. a dream, a goddess of an amp worth 7000 euros, played for years by joe bonamassa and that is only one of my gems.
    no, i hate nothing. on the contrary i still keep learning how to use the lunchbox and L.O.V.E. it more and more day by day.

cheers

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• 3. when using a simple footswitch to change rigs up/dn it doesnt work in performance mode it switches to the next rig stored in memory instead of the one in performace list . so I cant use performance mode ./quote]

To be Fair up /down does work as it should in performance mode for bank selecting
    But they need to add the ability to step through slots with just a foot switch plugged in.

Let's add that to a feature request.

This feature is planned since performance mode was still beta.

• When I hear about an interesting new amp, my first thought is always: "Its just a matter of time before it shows up on the Rig Exchange." :)

I already had THE Marshall for me, and I already had THE Fender for me before I got a Kemper. The profile of my Marshall sounds better at lower volume than the Marshall does, and if I was playing the Kemper at the volume level that I used to profile the Marshall, the sheer sonic onslaught would mask any subtle differences between the two sound sources.

• When I hear about an interesting new amp, my first thought is always: "Its just a matter of time before it shows up on the Rig Exchange." :)

I already had THE Marshall for me, and I already had THE Fender for me before I got a Kemper. The profile of my Marshall sounds better at lower volume than the Marshall does, and if I was playing the Kemper at the volume level that I used to profile the Marshall, the sheer sonic onslaught would mask any subtle differences between the two sound sources.

So did you end up getting rid of your Marshall and Fender, or did you keep them along with the Kemper?