Lasse Lammert Pack (It´s here, THANK YOU Kemper!)

• I´ve been talking to Ola and Lasse about the profile packs and both told me they are just waiting for Kemper to release them. So being the nerving dick I am I wrote to Kemper asking them when those packs will be released. Apperently Kemper doesn´t know anything about that. Does anyone here maybe know SOMETHING whats going on there?

Please calm down.. don't come here and make this a pissing match... look at my last post on this thread.. there is a new Ola pack from aug 2013...

Leg em down and yackem smackem

Edited once, last by Stevoe ().

• Please calm down.. don't come here and make this a pissing match... look at my last post on this thread.. there is a new Ola pack from aug 2013...

You are quoting him from july in your post. Hannes probably knows about Ola's pack as the post from today was just referencing the pack from Lasse.

To be honest, I am not sue of the purpose or benefit of withholding the packs myself. Originally, I was optimistic that they were made using a beta firmware with new features or sounds and were waiting for the firmware to be released publicly before releasing the packs. With Ola's pack now out I am not sure of the reasoning to withhold Lasse pack by itself unless suggested to do so by Lasse. I'm not complaining, I have plenty of good profiles now to use it just does not make sense and was kind of hoping for some logical explanation regardless of reasoning.

Next time (not that I have any saying) I would just not even bother mentioning the packs until ready for release as it creates a lot of unnecessary hype and drama for what should just be "another profile pack to chose from".

• Oh boy, I'm quoting old stuff sheisse :)

well apologies if any are required then :)

I don't know what a lot of the rush is about anyway, there are many rigs that can and do sound like these guys profiles...

:whistling:

• No harm done. :) As K3MP3R already said - I also see no reason in withholding the packs - the only reason I could imagine is that the community might get the feel that Kemper is releasing content over time and not just suddenly a lot and then nothing for a long time and then again a lot. So maybe it´s really just for the release-pacing.... However - with the brilliant profiles that were uploaded recently my GAS for Lasse´s Pack is getting less and less urgent. I´m still pretty stoked to see what he was able to pull off. I think I remember a post on the ultimate metal forum from lasse where he said that the profiles were basicly too good to actually release and that they will be on a lot of records in the future. Kinda intrested if thats true :D

• I think I remember a post on the ultimate metal forum from lasse where he said that the profiles were basicly too good to actually release and that they will be on a lot of records in the future. Kinda intrested if thats true :D

He also said that no one on the rig-exchange knows how to mic an amp, and that only three people in the world are good at it, himself (obviously), sneap and colin richardson. Kind of put me off him as a person, especially since this was said when the pack was still going to be commercial, not free.

• He also said that no one on the rig-exchange knows how to mic an amp, and that only three people in the world are good at it, himself (obviously), sneap and colin richardson. Kind of put me off him as a person, especially since this was said when the pack was still going to be commercial, not free.

Perkele :) ota viinaa X(

• He also said that no one on the rig-exchange knows how to mic an amp, and that only three people in the world are good at it, himself (obviously), sneap and colin richardson. Kind of put me off him as a person, especially since this was said when the pack was still going to be commercial, not free.

Well..... let´s see if he can actually deliver or just talk. IF he actually CAN deliver that kind of quality - then alrighty, I´m the first to thank him for that. However I´m skeptical. Most people that praise their own shit that much usually tend to disappoint.

• For what it's worth, having profiles from Andy sneap, mark Lewis, Colin Richardson and Jason suecof myself, trust me, I can completely understand why he feels that way. Hearing those profiles quad tracked verses much anything else is almost a laughable experience, and really spoils you which is kind of a double edged sword. Nothing comes close to those when you hear those in a mix.

• For what it's worth, having profiles from Andy sneap, mark Lewis, Colin Richardson and Jason suecof myself, trust me, I can completely understand why he feels that way. Hearing those profiles quad tracked verses much anything else is almost a laughable experience, and really spoils you which is kind of a double edged sword. Nothing comes close to those when you hear those in a mix.

You know that you´re just making us hate you for having those profiles right? :D However I´m still really stoked for Lasses pack, especially with such promises!

• Well obviously a million dollar studio will produce better results than a hobbyist in his basement with a single 57. :D

i think one of the great aspects of the whole profiling thing is that everyone is still learning "how to make a great profile" and it is still perfectly possible for anyone without a pro studio to come up with something special,even if it is just a lucky accident.

Well I'm old and not sure who VESmesic is,I'm curious how you came about these superb profiles ?( It sounds like they are pretty amazing

You'd really have to be a proper idiot to be serious with that.

• You'd really have to be a proper idiot to be serious with that.

Hehe if that happened , he would be another asshole in my shortlist . for now i will only see it as a rumour :) Btw: have andy sneap and colin richardson contributed anything to the rig exchange? i think not, so until then, i will think their :S profiles to me are as serious as some made by deaf ones :D . Its only rumours too . I hope someday they share something to the comunity , as almost every kemper user does .

• He also said that no one on the rig-exchange knows how to mic an amp, and that only three people in the world are good at itHehe if that happened , he would be another asshole in my shortlist . for now i will only see it as a rumour :) Btw: have andy sneap and colin richardson contributed anything to the rig exchange? i think not, so until then, i will think their :S profiles to me are as serious as some made by deaf ones :D . Its only rumours too . I hope someday they share something to the comunity , as almost every kemper user does .

I´m pretty sure they will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER upload some of their profiles to the exchange, simply because you wouldn´t have to go into their studio anymore to record your guitar sound when you already have some perfect ones on your Kemper. I´d still love to have them of course :D

clips?

I call bullshit. :rolleyes: