Negative ducking behaviour for delay/reverb

• I really wish the Kemper powers could make negative ducking values in the reverb and delay slots affect the input rather than the output of the effect. As it is, affecting output, it becomes rather useless (effect muted as soon as it doesn't receive any signal). If guitar dynamics could control the input though, it would be a very useful effect!

:thumbup:

• I really wish the Kemper powers could make negative ducking values in the reverb and delay slots affect the input rather than the output of the effect. As it is, affecting output, it becomes rather useless (effect muted as soon as it doesn't receive any signal).

I have to disagree here.
    I like using the reverb with a really high mix and negative feedback - when I'm playing I get this really wet sound, but as soon as I stop there is no decay, so things stay tight.
    Great for overdubs!

• I have to disagree here.
    I like using the reverb with a really high mix and negative feedback - when I'm playing I get this really wet sound, but as soon as I stop there is no decay, so things stay tight.
    Great for overdubs!

Hm....that's a pretty peculiar, special case effect though...at least to me! 8) Having a more natural decay to the added space seems like a more commonly playable scenario. Make a choice for in/out ducking for those two slots then :)