XczajaX..Showin the Love..

• I just wanted to show some love to XczajaX for the V30 profiles. I roll off the treble and presence to taste plugged in with Les Paul Custom . I crawled out from under my rock to post this. Really nice job..

Another set of many great free profiles. Thank you everyone..

• I like all of them . At the moment I'm tweaking the Marshall . I like to mess with the cabinet section. I dialed in a Hells Bells AC/DC tone , just for fun. I didn't change the cab, just tweaked the low/hi shift and character. You really can't go wrong with these profiles. They're very nicely done. Can you share the process of the profiling sessions?

Again thanks for sharing these..

• I like all of them . At the moment I'm tweaking the Marshall . I like to mess with the cabinet section. I dialed in a Hells Bells AC/DC tone , just for fun. I didn't change the cab, just tweaked the low/hi shift and character. You really can't go wrong with these profiles. They're very nicely done. Can you share the process of the profiling sessions?

Again thanks for sharing these..

thanks again! they are made with single shure sm57, plugged straight into kemper, pointing somewhere between dust cap and cone. cabinets were mesa oversized with v30's, marshall 1960A with v30's, and old marshall 1982B with g12t75's. amps were peavey 6505, marshall jvm210H, marshall jcm800 2204 and marshall tsl100, the last one was borrowed for a moment, so i only made mesa profiles with it.