KPA Toaster & Rack SKINS available!

• The waiting is over, first tests went from promising to well and I've got the first cost calculation down. My goal is to get the best value for the buck for a professional looking skin, either with band logo, signature graphics, as well as weird and fun stuff. It looks like we can do everything that is printable base on a jpg file. High resolution is the key.
    I've managed to get all the dimensions for the rack (many thanx are going to blitzkidz for switching our KPA's for some time) and the toaster or lunchbox or whatever you call your baby!
    The skins come on a magnet, so no glue will harm the surface. I can make it with glow in the dark sheeting, like the UnO4Kemper stickers. A normal print on white is of course standard. The print is waterproof. The resulting skin is laminated with a magnet, the glow in the dark sheeting, and the print. Then the skin is lasered to the dimension "rack" or "Toaster". In order to ship the skin is carefully rolled to fit in a box about 20 x 20 x 21cm.
    The price includes all the work to

• process & fit the graphics,
    • edit the text or even apply a different font (please submit a true-type font),
    • print the skin,
    • laminate skin print to glow in the dark sheeting,
    • laminate print and afterglow onto magnet,
    • and cut out of the final shape and holes with a laser (I've spend quite some evening hours on toaster and rack cutting templates!).

The price will be about 65 to 70€ per print. This is due to the odd printing format of the rack. However if we can get 4 orders together on one print, the price is down to 50 to 55 €. This will include DHL or HERMES shipping in Germany. This is current result of my calculations, it may change but hopeful to the better.
    For Europe EU Zone add 5 €.
    For the reminder of Europe add 10 €
    For all other countries please add 20 € to the product price.

Please, if you send me PM, please make sure you enabled receiving PM as well!

• I look forward to seeing some pictures of completed skins on the KPA. Great idea!
    Good luck with this clever business idea.
    Does the magnetic backing have any adverse affect on the Kemper? I always kept magnets and computers separate, so just wondering.

Thanks

RC

• Nice to see everything coming together. I would appreciate a few very high resolution photos so that I can see the details of the printing and also the fit and finish of the magnet and the cutouts for the holes and edging.

I think we need a poll or some way of getting a few of the popular skins in a group order. I may end up with a custom one myself, though there are many that would like the discount.

Also, once you have things ramped up into production, it would (if it were me) be a good idea to get some graphics from Keith or Ola or Lasse ( or other internet famous Kemper players) and give them one as they are self starters who like to support other self starters as well. A youtube video and facebook post with them showing off their cool skin and where to buy them will be great exposure for you and your website (if applicable).