Anyone Find This Strange, Clean Sense Content

• I had set my Clean Sense to my American Deluxe Strat and Lite Ash Tele at 6.6. I pulled out my USA Hamer Studio with the SD59's and the Clean Sense works fine with the humbuckers. No clipping at all. I was sure I'd have to lower the Clean Sense for the stronger output of the humbuckers. Maybe I don't understand how the Clean Sense works after all.

One other question I couldn't find in the manual. How do you save different Clean Sense settings for different guitars? How do you call them up after setting them? I try to find this stuff in the manual before asking stupid questions.

Thanks

• hi this is easy to do ; push 'input' then 'store' then 'input' contextual button above the screen, change name, then same 'input' button.

clean sense is only there to match your clean level to distorded level, that's all . I admit i use it to fatten up single coils also on crunches.

• In the english basics manual it's on P 18 and 19.
    Please tell me, what information you are missing.

Many people believe they can use Clean Sense to optimize their sound.
    But it's just a believe. It only controls a volume. :)

• ckemper, I read pages 18/19 in the Basic Manual. Sorry I didn't fully understand what to do. Maybe I should have realized that I would need to also push the store button after pushing input button, but this is not mentioned on pages 18 or 19 that I can see. I think there are those of us that buy and love the Kemper Profiling Amp, but are not very technically oriented. So, things like "Push Store" are easily missed if it's not written in the instructions. I'm sure most people who read this are rolling their eyes thinking how could I not know that I would need to use the store button. When I'm following directions on something totally new to me, I make sure I do exactly what the manual says. Here's another one that took me a little while to figure out. After I had set and stored two different guitars with different Clean Sense and then went back into the input, I looked at the screen and couldn't figure out where my settings were located. I finally turned the Browse knob and there they were. Pretty dumb on my part. that one I should have known. but, I don't remember seeing that in the manual.

Thanks for a greatest piece of gear I've ever bought.

• hi this is easy to do ; push 'input' then 'store' then 'input' contextual button above the screen, change name, then same 'input' button.

clean sense is only there to match your clean level to distorded level, that's all . I admit i use it to fatten up single coils also on crunches.

I just realized I didn't thank you for your help. The "Push Store" made all the difference.

Thanks

• I had set my Clean Sense to my American Deluxe Strat and Lite Ash Tele at 6.6. I pulled out my USA Hamer Studio with the SD59's and the Clean Sense works fine with the humbuckers. No clipping at all. I was sure I'd have to lower the Clean Sense for the stronger output of the humbuckers. Maybe I don't understand how the Clean Sense works after all.

Hey snowbird :)

I see two possible scenarios for this:

• when you set CS for your Strat, you left more headroom than you think;
    • the difference in output between the two sets of pickups is lower than you expected. This may also depend on pickup height (distance from the strings), strings gauce, bridge type.

As for more information on Clean Sens, you might want to have a look here.

HTH :)