My rigs keeps disappearing from performance mode

• Hi! I've had my kemper for quite a couple of months now and sound and function wise I feel that I'm ready to start using it live.
    I've created the four basic sounds I'll be using in performance mode, but my problem is tat every now and then when I fire the Kemper up for rehearsals one or more of the slots have been replaced with the default kemper profile.

The same thing happened when i updated the firmware.

Is anybody else experiencing this? I'm kinda scared that this will happen when I fire the Kemper up come showtime.

• Hi! I've had my kemper for quite a couple of months now and sound and function wise I feel that I'm ready to start using it live.
    I've created the four basic sounds I'll be using in performance mode, but my problem is tat every now and then when I fire the Kemper up for rehearsals one or more of the slots have been replaced with the default kemper profile.

The same thing happened when i updated the firmware.

Is anybody else experiencing this? I'm kinda scared that this will happen when I fire the Kemper up come showtime.

This has happened to me as well, the first rig in slot 1 in performance mode disappears on a weekly basis.

• This just started happening to me today. When I first power up the KPA (in Perform Mode), it switches Slot 1 to "Initialised Rig" instead of the one it's supposed to be on whatever performance I'm on. If I use the up and down switches on the KPA it won't come back but, if I use the foot controller (FCB1010) the correct rig will come back if I cycle up and down performances a few times. Just changing slots in the same performance won't bring it back but, changing performances back and forth a few times will.

I have had this happen to me with the FCB connected and without it. The strange thing is that I've played around 8 gigs on the KPA 2.01 beta firmware and this just happened today at rehearsal! I think the reason why is that usually when I power up the KPA it's on Performance #25-50, then I cycle it back down to #1, whereas today I started out on #1 without changing performances. So, it may have been there all along and I didn't notice.

Strange. I would bet this is an easy fix but, the KPA team needs to be aware of it.

J

• I just experienced a similar problem. I made a backup and cleanup up several profiles in that backup. Then I restored the backup. Everything worked fine except for Slot 1 of the Performance I created. This somehow was not replaced with the default rig, it loaded the correct rig, but somehow ALL setting were gone, Effects, EQ and Gain settings. I could easily reload the profile from the pool, however this probably shouldn't have happened :S

• Yeah, can confirm this especially for slot1 (two times the selected and SAVED rig get lost from a SAVED [yes, I pressed the Store-button three times] performance).

• This is happening to me as well. Tried switching to slot 10 but same problem. On startup my slot one rig is gone and whatever has replaced it does not sound the same but the title and name is still the same.

Glad I'm not alone, I'm sure the Kemper group will resolve. :)

• Please check out the 2.1.0 Public Beta.

Not sure if it's completely fixed in this version
    I've got one empty slot while upgrading to it,
    maybe it was already empty but I can't recall it

It's the 2nd empty slot I have of 2

now I'll tell you how I got the 1st one in steps

it can help for testing

I removed all rigs in the browser mode so my list was empty.
    I switched to the performance mode. It loaded a slot fine.
    Then I accidentally turned the browse knob so that it automatically selected an empty rig from the list
    Right at that moment my slot was replaced with Default Initializing
    I didn't store it. Pressed exit. tried to switch between modes, restarted the KPA
    nothing helped to undo the change

that's the story.
    now the slot has a default rig