... Fantastic!

• Mind United! LOL

[YOUTUBE]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/YOUTUBE]

• that's amazing!!
    a quote from the dedicated website: "vowed to create a YouTube video about the incident that he hoped would garner a million views in one year. Four days after its launching, the first million people had watched “United Breaks Guitars.” United stock went down 10 percent, shedding $180 million in value;

see? it is the mind that beats the system big time!! the most majority of the people don't know their mind can do so much!!

and I would say: "miserable United Airlines! if you paid for the repair, say something like 1000 USD, you wouldn't loose the price of 20000 of the most expensive Taylor guitar (which goes something around 9000 USD).

............and being half italian (half german) I know that unfortunately Italy is the country which 99.5% of the people don't know nor can use moves like the one of this singer! how sad!

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not in transit but I had recently a terrible mishap with a Gibson Joe Perry Boneyard Signature I sold to a guy in France, and the delivery company smashed similarly resulting in a neck break... I had to struggle for months to claim the insurance indemnification and finally had it repaired (+500€). The repair turned out great and I swapped the guitar for a killer custom shop telecaster... but it was a nightmare... I could defintely write a song about my experience with the delivery service....

• From wikipedia you can learn more about the story.

United Airlines have first congratulated the guy for the clip's success. Then they have made a donation to an association about Thelonious Monk.
    Finally, they have requested him as a lecturer during Customer Service meetings!

Furthermore:
    - Germany has promoted the clip like an example of the Internet effectiveness to fight the powerful Companies;
    - NBC has quoted the video as the perfect example of claim;
    - Taylor has given the guy two new guitars!

As Michael wrote here above, had it happened in Italy:

- the company would have suited the author for "public image damage", requesting - and getting - the video to be removed and a 6-digit indemnification;
    - media would have servilely obscured the news, and we would know absolutely nothing.

Viva l'Italia!

Berlusconi was right, after all: don't come here!

PS: I apologize for the off-topic and the rancorous vent :thumbdown:

• to viabcorce and sollazzon: definitely I agree with you 100%! in fact when expecting my kemper to arrive (one year ago) I was praying it would come intact :D

otherwise I would have to pay for:
    1) damage to the mood of the forwarder driver
    2) damage to the mood of the highways in Italy
    3) damage to the mood of the guys collecting the fee in the italian highways
    4) damage to the mood of the telepass

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music