TheAmpFactory Marshall OutNow!

• Finally available after a long time coming..we are pleased to present the new Ultimate Marshall Toolkit!

[Blocked Image: http://www.theampfactory.com/c…ot-marshall-avaliable.jpg]

As always head over to TheAmpFactory- Videos/Sound clips coming soon!

Loyalty codes have already been sent out!

Rockon!

Quick RAW Demo clip of Various Marshall Sounds../Nothing mixed, just picked the sound and recorded,
    Marshall Demo Clip RAW

New demo this time the Rock version!.
    RockOn

• Andy, can we assume this bundle's profiles and the forthcoming Marshall bundle pt ii are not raw or not just raw? Any word on offering a tweaked re-release of bundle 5?

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

• we are looking into the sound problems thats hit us..
    not sure what it is, bu there was errors of all last night that we are trying to resolve ASAP.
    Please bear with us..

This will be a temporary fix, untill we switch over to the more "everyone" compatible camp"!

The Marshall clips are coming also, ASAP + Videos too hopefully. - working on them

• Hi Andy,
    big fan of the profiles, and i just bought these.
    In my opinion, you could stand to refine the profile naming process, as i find sifting through these very difficult. All the abbreviating is getting to be very confusing. Am I alone in this?

• Hi Andy,
    big fan of the profiles, and i just bought these.
    In my opinion, you could stand to refine the profile naming process, as i find sifting through these very difficult. All the abbreviating is getting to be very confusing. Am I alone in this?

Well yeah this was hard actually, tried to squeeze what I could out of the naming.. in the end I settled for what it is now..
    Ampname>CabNumber>State>Stomp/or style.. you will get used to it :)

• we are looking into the sound problems thats hit us..
    not sure what it is, bu there was errors of all last night that we are trying to resolve ASAP.
    Please bear with us..

This will be a temporary fix, untill we switch over to the more "everyone" compatible camp"!

The Marshall clips are coming also, ASAP + Videos too hopefully. - working on them

That's good to hear. I have been wanting to purchase bundles, but keep waiting for the clips to work with all browsers. Now OmniWeb doesn't even play them.

• NO SOUND CLIPS ON THE ENTIRE AMP FACTORY SITE ARE WORKING. Not talking about the Marshall pack specifically. Geez.

Sorry you felt the need for the "Geez" or felt like I was being an ass or something? My bad - just trying to help. I've read other's people posts after Andy announce previous bundles who thought that the clips didn't work when actually their just weren't any clips up for that bundle yet. Peace

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

Edited 2 times, last by BuckeyeBrown ().

• Well yeah this was hard actually, tried to squeeze what I could out of the naming.. in the end I settled for what it is now..
    Ampname>CabNumber>State>Stomp/or style.. you will get used to it :)

I personally like that naming scheme very much and I hope you keep it. With other packs I always needed at least to go to the cab-section and scroll through the tags to see what cab was used. Now I know on first sight if it's the rig I wanted for a given purpose.

The quality of the pack is outstanding as usual but I think you've outdone yourself with the cabs this time. The C1 (G12M25) in the various versions is the best greenback cab so far for my purpose and you've captured different perspectives this time and I love it! Beats even my old favourite, the "Siggi Mehl Greenback" cab. The G12H30 is equally great on many amps, both will get much use around here. I'm not going to comment on the V30s since I hate those speakers as you know. But I'm sure many people will love those cabs as well.

The amps offer a greater variety than in the previous packs and sound outstanding. They could be used for many a classic song without any tweaking at all. You seem to have captured the sweet spot of those amps.