Number of KPA-Power-On problems increases slowly but constant

• In the first five months after I'd got the KPA there was just one Power-on-Error of the KPA, the display says nothing, the KPA won't start. Therefore I learned to cut it off from power, wait 20 minutes before trying again and starting then the KPA successful.
    In the next three months the rate of these Power-on-Errors rose slowly to "one time a week". Now, two additional months later I'm at >2 Power-on-Errors a week. And I ask myself: When will come the day it will always need start-wait-restart action to use it?

Anyone with similar problems?

Of course I turn the KPA correctly off each time, I tried also to shut it down only after several minutes running in tuner-mode before shutdown but it didn't change nothing. I am sure I didn't get a power-fail before downing the unit.
    All in all that's way far from my expectations on a "1.500 € piece of equipment". :thumbdown:

• Support stated: Return KPA to dealer for repair!
    Hoorah!
    Guess I can do that also a few days before warranty runs out. - If the KPA's not fallen apart then ...
    Nevertheless I'm really happy that I did a support-ticket
    :cursing:

• Don't know if its the same error - mine wont start from time to time - just blank - but starts as soon as I turn it off and on again.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Unfortunately it's not exact the same problem. With switching on and off I can live proper. My KPA requires always the 20-minutes downtime cutted off power source after failing to start
    ;(