Pics of my rig....gig day

• Wow, you do realize it's Buckethead?! One of the best guitar players of our time or was it a tribute act?

This was also a tribute. It was pretty much an evening of tributes, the evening started with a popular local cover band but then the tributes began with buckethead playing the national anthem, followed by tributes to Lynyrd Skynyrd, Aerosmith, AC/DC and Led Zep. The evening was sponsored (and heavily promoted) by a local classic rock radio station. Attendance was great.

Next weekend we have been invited to play at a Mike Ballard event that is basically a spin off of his Full Throttle Saloon - Throttlefest - with Jackyl headlining. Good times for this old doc :thumbup:

• do you play with photios?

Photios was our "Malcolm" from the bands inception, he is one of the founding members of the band and he personally recruited me to play the role of Angus. He had a life threatening motorcycle accident a couple years ago; he survived but really jacked up his left hand with tendon damage and such. He no longer plays with us but will forever be a part of the band. He had monstrous tone. He possessed an incredible collection of amps at one point. Ultimately he switched to the AxeFX, which pointed the way for me.

I presume you know of him through the gear page or the axefx forum?

• Photios was our "Malcolm" from the bands inception, he is one of the founding members of the band and he personally recruited me to play the role of Angus. He had a life threatening motorcycle accident a couple years ago; he survived but really jacked up his left hand with tendon damage and such. He no longer plays with us but will forever be a part of the band. He had monstrous tone. He possessed an incredible collection of amps at one point. Ultimately he switched to the AxeFX, which pointed the way for me.

I presume you know of him through the gear page or the axefx forum?

I'm so sorry to hear that. We used to speak quite frequently and he told me about you, that's why I made the connection with the Physician/Angus correlation. I know about all his Wizards, Komets, etc....I remeber when he switched to the Axe-Fx for live use but I could never get into that unit, then the KPA came along :) I sold him one of those wedges he used. Please tell him Barzini says hello when you speak to him....