ISP Stealth Power Amp

• Has anyone tried the ISP Stealth power amp in the back door of the Kemper for fit and sound quality? If so please comment and show a picture of the fit.

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup:

• I'm getting a Kemper in the near future and I've been wondering the same thing. I haven't been able to find any actual measurements for the rear cavity, sadly, but my best estimate from a few pictures is 14.5 inches wide, 5ish inches tall, and 4 inches deep. The Stealth, if you turned it so the ins/outs/switch are facing up, is 9 x 4 x 2.

Assuming my numbers on the Kemper are accurate, the Stealth should fit in there pretty comfortably, but you'll only have inch of clearance for your cables. If you found cables with 90-degree plugs, it would probably work pretty nicely.

• A quick Kemper measurement shows 12-3/8" wide x 3" high (cutout) x 3" deep to the inside of the lip. So if you can put something under it to get to the cutout it would stick out about an inch otherwise you would have to mount another way.

• called ISP and confirmed that the body (not including the knob) is 4". Therefore, it would need to elevate slightly to fit the cutout and would protrude slightly out the back about 1" +.

• Does anyone use this ISP Stealth poweramp? What do you think about it?
    I own a EHX 44 Magnum which is loud enough for me (in a band situation) but I wonder if the ISP would sound better/cleaner with my KPA?

• Does anyone use this ISP Stealth poweramp? What do you think about it?
    I own a EHX 44 Magnum which is loud enough for me (in a band situation) but I wonder if the ISP would sound better/cleaner with my KPA?

I use the ISP Stealth. Sounds great and plenty loud enough for a rock band through my thd 2x12 cab. No headroom issues on clean sounds at all.

The power supply is bulky (standard inline laptop style supply) but its not a huge issue. I've taped the stealth and power brick together so I can just throw it in the bag with the KPA. Use the house pa most of the time when gigging but having the option to go to any nearby guitar cab is nice. Overall it works great, but I do wish I'd just bought the kpa powerhead straight up instead of the un powered one (power head version wasn't released when I bought my kpa).

Hope it helps.