I'm really looking forward to more stomp box OD och distorsion models

• Hi,

I now have tried all of the profiles available from the Amp Factory and the sheer number and the quality has me thinking that I'm set for life concerning amp profiles.
    There are however sound textures you can't get from an amp that needs an OD (or two) before the amp. The present OD stomp offerings are really good but I'd like to see more models for variety.

I'd like to have:
    the Xotic AC, RC and BB pedals
    Fulltone Fulldrive II and PlimSoul
    T-Rex Mudhoney and Møller
    Lovepedal Eternity and COT
    Klon

We all know that it would be eminently cool if you could implement stomp profiling, but while waiting for that, I will be perfectly happy with set models with the same quality as the present OD stomps.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Couldn't agree more, that's a pretty much perfect list in my opinion :thumbup:

• Since we're throwing names in here...

Chandler Tube Driver
    Keeley modded Boss DS1
    Hermida Audio Zendrive
    Paul Cochrane Tim Pedal

Black Arts Toneworks Pharaoh Fuzz
    Dunlop Eric Johnson Fuzz Face
    Skreddy Lunar Module Fuzz

• Hi,

So it seems I'm not the only one to feel the urge for more OD stomps. :D

But let's not overwhelm poor Christoph and his team with too many because then he may become too tired just seeing all the lists.
    Maybe we should vote for priority?

Cheers,

Mats N

• Agreed perhaps a poll of our top 5 ?

• i agree totally with the first list here! but speaking about priorities:

i have spoken to two colleagues recently and our priority is definitely: not necessarily more stomps, but better!
    the distortion coming from the frog for instance IMHO is too fizzy. so please give us a better screamer first.

i wouldnt mind getting the legendary zen drive, though ;) and xotics are always great, too.

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• +1! I'm not sure i need a specific model...but a transparent overdrive with bass/treble controls would be awesome. Ok, I guess that's a Timmy. :)

I've been plugging my Timmy in front of the Kemper and it just sounds great...would love to have it in the box.

• the distortion coming from the frog for instance IMHO is too fizzy. so please give us a better screamer first.

ah, fizz(y) :D
    one of those words that means many things to many people.

are you aware that there's a offset between the modeled tone control and it's real world counterpart?
    (this will be fixed in a future FW)

2.5 on the Green Scream is noon on the TS and noon on the Green Scream is all the way up, 5 o'clock, on the TS.
    past noon, nothing happens on the Green Scream's tone control.
    as always, use your ears, not your eyes. ;)