Display signal chain in performance-mode

• Why would you need that ?(

The performance mode is meant to be used when "permforming" and the only thing that matters to me at that point is the name of the Rig/Preset whatever you call it and information about the effects state which is all visible at the moment.

If you begin squeazing more and more stuff on the display you won't be able to read anything anymore. Espacially in performance mode I'd like to have only a very minimal view. Would be even fine with me if just the slot name would be displayed in big letters.

The performance mode is meant to be used when "permforming" and the only thing that matters to me at that point is the name of the Rig/Preset whatever you call it and information about the effects state which is all visible at the moment.

If you begin squeazing more and more stuff on the display you won't be able to read anything anymore. Espacially in performance mode I'd like to have only a very minimal view. Would be even fine with me if just the slot name would be displayed in big letters.

I would need it to see one on look what pedal is routed in the rig, the colour codes of the pedals are only representing the "group" of effect types and it makes a very difference if you got a pure booster or a dist pedal..
    I don't use the KPA on stage, just only under studio conditions and the performance mode I use as a guitar-oriented container for my favourite sounds per every guitar/bass I got. That's my "performing" with the KPA - quick and easy access to trusted rigs for a dozens of instruments to support a proper production process..
    Anyway - it's no big deal, I can also use the KPA without a peromance chain-display but it would be just nice to have it. I. e. the big performance name could be shrinked imo to create space for a (very) simple chain display.
    Let's see for the future ...

• And it IS also useful when using the performance mode for live playing, namely when editing the slots in a performance. Because you (I at least) don´t edit the rigs for the performances in browser mode, but in the performance mode - where this is inependently possible, which is very cool.

+1

• Different uses/approaches can make different needs arise; they are all legitimate, despise the fact that we don't have them. If mankind had only a way to do things or look at them, the world would be extremely boring... Artists should know :)