tuner

• if the "vol to wah" is on
    and if I put the pedal to 0, at that time the tuner appears suddenly

I do not understand why when you put the pedal to 0 tuner appears????

"google traduction"

;( ;(

edit:

I just saw that on some profiles that do not!!

I do not understand why!

• I think it has been covered somewhere. try to use the search function. sorry I don't know where it is............in the meantime be a little patience that someone will respond.

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• Volume to wah doesn't have anything to do with the appearance of the tuner when volume is zero.
    Volume to wah means that whenever a wah is present and switched on in a rig the volume pedal becomes a wah pedal.

tanks

yes maybe you're right
    but it is true that when I put "vol to wah" ON , the tuner appears when I put the pedal to 0

and if I put the "vol to wah" OFF , the tuner no longer appears when I put the pedal to 0

the problem is that it does not do any of the rigs

here is where we are

normal or not normal?

• I had this issue once, try to recalibrate the pedal in the system menu, or change the pedal 1 to pedal2 physically or logically.

salut

j'ai testé ta solution ça déconne toujours ;(

je ne comprends pas pourquoi ça le fait sur certains profils et pas sur d'autres

en tout cas si je décoche l option "vol to wah" ça ne le fait plus mais ce n'est pas vraiment la bonne solution

merci en tout cas

• It's a feature! :)
    Please read the reference manual or addendum manual for further informations.

It was a nice idea from this forum: if the volume is swelled to zero, the tuner chimes in, so you can silently tune the guitar.
    This saves a separate switch for the tuner, when you utilize a volume pedal.

• It's a feature! :)
    Please read the reference manual or addendum manual for further informations.

It was a nice idea from this forum: if the volume is swelled to zero, the tuner chimes in, so you can silently tune the guitar.
    This saves a separate switch for the tuner, when you utilize a volume pedal.

ha ok if this is normal :rolleyes:

but I have another problem: ;(
    I do not understand why on some rigs tuner appears with the pedal to 0
    and some other tuner does not appear

there is a bug here? or is it my device that is not working well ?( ?( ?(

THANK CK

• nobody to help me ? ;(

• I think maybe you don't understand the function Vol to Wah

Anytime there's a rig with a wah you will not get a tuner.

If a Rig does not have a wah the pedal will function as a volume pedal and you will get a tuner at 0.

• If a Rig does not have a wah the pedal will function as a volume pedal and you will get a tuner at 0.

thank you but I understand it

My problem is that on some rigs tuner appears
    and on others it does not appear
    and this is not normal

• What expression pedal are you using?

If its the FCB1010 re-calibrate its but dont put the heel all the way to the board
    leave a little space of play at the bottom so it will allways 0 out.

• What expression pedal are you using?

If its the FCB1010 re-calibrate its but dont put the heel all the way to the board
    leave a little space of play at the bottom so it will allways 0 out.

thank you all
    I repeat the pedal works very well and very well calibrated
    the only problem is that the tuner does not appear in all rigs
    and yet there is no wah in slots
    this is the problem
    edit:
    in the page RIG volum pedal lock is ON
    I think my kemper is broken

• I would bet Your pedal is not 0 ing out consistently nothing wrong with your kemper! :D

the problem is always with the same rigs

RIG 1 tuner ok
    RIG 2 no tuner
    RIG 1 tuner ok
    RIG 2 no tuner

it never changes
    Now you understand

• Am I correct you don't want the tuner to activate at heel.

If so you can set volume pedal settings to -4 if you want this for all rigs check the lock Vol Pedal box.

You can get to these setting with the Rig button next to system.

You might compare the settings of the two rigs that are tuner on and tuner off.

I did not remember that these setting could be set per Rig or global so you might have these set different per Rig.