Iconic Guitar Sounds???

• Hello everyone!

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on any of "those" great guitar sounds ie Dire Straits "Money for Nothing" early Yngwie Malmsteen lead guitar sounds (first 4 albums) Def Leppards Hysteria Album guitar sounds, Tyketto "Don't Come Easy" guitar sounds...even some of the excellent sounds on Shania Twains Come on Over album....cheesy I know, but they are all incredibly well produced studio sounds....any links or direction would be much appreciated,

Best Regards,

Rob. :)

• i might sound a bit to boring when saying the same thing all the time, but the sound is in the hands not in the amp. might be a controversial statement, which can lead to an infinite discussion (which by the way I don't want to provoke), but the sound you want is in the hands.

Malmsteen sound is in his hands. I bet what you want that if you give a dist pedal to a clean fender to Ingwie, he will sound the same as with his rig. I know what I'm saying since I saw it with Steve Vai, personally. everything you give him sounds like steve vai. trust me on this: i knew steve personally and had the chance to check it.

so, I would suggest, for example in the distorted sounds, to achieve a good sounding rig and work your way with that instead of aiming to achieve the same exact clone of the sound you mentioned.

just my cent......

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music