A boogie in the morning..... nice, brandnew profile from Armin (Soundside.de), Egnater Tweaker 88

• I never heard of this amp (Egnater "Tweaker 88") before, but I like the sound very much, it's very different from the most amps I know. Nice warm tone, "cosy" low mids and it's just fun to play the profiles:

- Twisted Boogie (Egnater "Tweaker 88")

There's just one profile I used for all guitars: ET 3 15 121212 tbcm

Like always no editing, eq, compressor or anything else, just some reverb and delay from Cubase for the lead-guitar, the rhythm guitars are dry. The guitar I used on all tracks: Fender '66 strat (everything original except new frets).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• Great - I love the ZZTop vibe at the beginning ... and all the rest :)

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Great - I love the ZZTop vibe at the beginning ... and all the rest :)

It's a very versatile amp and I like the Egnater's fat sound with warm, deep mids. Don't forget: it's just a strat with a single coil, not a '59 Gibson Les Paul played through a battery of amps.... ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• hi Guenterhaas
    sorry ;(

I love your sample :thumbup:
    so I bought the pack from soundside
    I would like to know which profile you made for this track ?(

thank you :)

• Out of curiosity and desiring the best set up for my strat.. What are you clean sense and dirty sense settings?

Please and Thank You!

I used my Fender strat from '66, everything original except new frets, bridge singlecoil on all tracks.

The only profile I used: ET 3 15 121212 tbcm

KPA: Clean Sense 5.0 / Distortion Sense 0.0 / KPA direct into my RME Fireface 400 (channelstrip bypassed).

Important for the sound of the rhythm guitars: they are played with fingers, not with a plec.

By the way: my name is "Guenter", "Haas" is my family name (please not "Hass", this means hate.....).