New Naming-Bug in Performance-Mode in FW 2.1.0 Release

• I just installed FW 2.1.0 Release and - hurray - the noises and crackles appearing when switching the performances are gone. :thumbup:

But unfortunately I just found a new bug:
    When I load a rig (lets call it for now ABC) into the first slot of a new performance called "Initialised rig" the name of the loaded rig turns to ABC as the first slot name and "Initialised rig" has moved to the name of the second slot.
    When loading now another rig into the second slot it gets also the name ABC while "Initialised rig" has moved to the third slot's name.
    I expected the second slot to get the name of the loaded second rig automatically. And why "Initialised rig" keeps on moving?
    What will happen when it has reched the 5th slot and I'm loading the 5th rig? Will it overwrite the first slot name? :D
    Anyway - it's no big deal, the renaming function works properly. But it would be nice to return to auto-naming slots when a rig is loaded first.

Btw: After working around a while the performance-mode now seems to store the loaded rigs correctly so far! Thanx KPA-SW-developers!

• Add: The bug described above here only appears when empty performances get filled but not when existing/filled performances (under previous FW) get edited.