*Effects to Add* Wish list

• These are the things that I'd like to see added to the kemper:

<snip>

List the ones you like and the ones that you can come up with!!!!! Thanks

Ducking delay, ducking reverb, Slow-Gear (attack delay), Static phase shift / static flange (sweep rate = 0), simulated Varitone / ToneStyler simple filters, build library of named EQ profiles

+ on the reverse reverb and reverse delays. Would like a reverse playback effect... if we keep this up I won't need any other gear at all...

• <snip>

Ducking delay, ducking reverb, Slow-Gear (attack delay), Static phase shift / static flange (sweep rate = 0), simulated Varitone / ToneStyler simple filters, build library of named EQ profiles

+ on the reverse reverb and reverse delays. Would like a reverse playback effect... if we keep this up I won't need any other gear at all...

Ducking delay and reverb are already in the box.

• +1 :thumbup:
    AND step filter, phaser and flanger or you might call it 'random modulation' compared to the usual sine-wave modulation pattern.
    and yes the 'seek wah' basically is a step filter, I know ;o)
    I used those heavily on my Eventide Modfactor.

• - Echoplex mono and stereo
    - Univibe
    - Middle booster and treble softer response
    - more"Tube organic frequency" oriented sound on the output mode
    - Boss GE10 Equaliser replica
    - A single delay with just one response (mono) not 2 mono on the left & on the right with pan and a progressive filter on repeats and with time in numbers
    - Phasing Mutron replica
    - Best harmoniser
    - Slicer with automatic patterns et programable patterns
    - Stereo & mono Looper with delays inside
    - Octaver
    - Plate reverb from 70's and 80's (Van Halen I and II for ex)
    - A better Tube Screamer or TS 808 or Xotic BB Preamp or BB AC Booster
    - A new possibility to cumulate the same effect twice or more at the same time like the Boss multi effect or Line 6
    - A new possibility to change the order of the effect and amps without limitations
    - A polyphonic distorsion or overdrive
    - A good soft for Mac and PC to edit and manage easily the rigs,sounds and presets

-

Edited once, last by botiench ().

• Are you quite sure you don't have anything to add?

Do you own a Kemper?

• A stomp delay, OK, we need one for sure...
    And a spring reverb too...
    And what about a stomp reverb for vintage sounds where the reverb may be slighty overdriven or tremoloed ? ;)

• Any idea when these fx will be added or if they will not be added. It would be nice to know ahead of time when things are gonna be coming out. I'm sure it takes time to create the algorhyms etc. so Kemper, can you let us know whats in the works???????!!! Thanks