Future of the Kemper

• Guitar tone:

I like that story. It is a nice idea of where I would like to be once the dust has settled. I think the profile frenzied that happens with a lot of users is a combination of having so many types and options to play with with the addition of learning phase that happens to us and our ears as we compare the kemper with tubes and modellers and different speakers. I'm sure there's lots that just plug it in and love it from the get go, but there is a pretty deep rabbit hole if a person wants to try and understand everything that is happening.

As far as what we would like to see in the future, I think we really do not know until we hear it. I started thinking about the jokes about amps that go to 11. I kind of now think that if you profile an amp that is maxed out, the kpa still has room on the equal so we really can go to 11 and beyond like you said with the new amp sound that you delivered for your friend.

With high gainsounds more gain is not always better as there seems to be more compression and blending going on that makes amps sound more alike. Probably not a kpa thing but a gain thing in general.

That would be my request is some more refinements in the high gain areas. I'm not even sure what that would include but it would be something like the Randall Satan where the gain has its own eq.