Switching the up and down knob

• OK, maybe *this* sounds stupid.

On all my other digital equipment I scroll downwards lists (=increment) by pressing the down button an upwards by pressing up. I find it a bit confusing that this is reversed on the KPA. But - to be honest - this is the first digital device that I played more that altered some setting (in the last 20 years).

Regards
    Andy

• On all my other digital equipment I scroll downwards lists (=increment) by pressing the down button an upwards by pressing up. I find it a bit confusing that this is reversed on the KPA

Hi, you are not alone, I find it also very annoying that it is reversed, I always push the wrong button first! :)

On all my other digital equipment I scroll downwards lists (=increment) by pressing the down button an upwards by pressing up. I find it a bit confusing that this is reversed on the KPA. But - to be honest - this is the first digital device that I played more that altered some setting (in the last 20 years).

Regards
    Andy

You'll get used to it ;)

Regards
    Andy

I have to agree - and since it's not hard-wired - should be easy to flip that assignment in the KPA equivalent to a "Hardware Abstraction Layer" of the code. Just add an option to the user preferences settings...