Which tube amp(s) do you still keep and use - and why?

• Yes, for my profiles I checked out so many amps - now I now which ones I like to own myself.
    Same was true for the Variax guitar.

Here is my WHY I hold some of my 7 tube amps.

Combos:
    Koch Studiotone = my live amp - very small and convenient package, 3 channels with great sound.
    Fender 57' deluxe = a hardwired gem
    ToneKing SkyKing = My handwired 'deluxe' Blackface / Tweed / early Bluesbreaker amp

Heads:
    Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier = clean channel has the same preamp as my (sold) Lonestar Special, great metal sounds, very small and light package.
    Marshall JVM410H = my Marshall 'hardware modeler' (= so many great Marshall sounds in one box)
    Boogner Goldfinger 45 = great clean sound, best plexi sound ever (for any amp with master volume), killer JCM800 sounds
    Fuchs Black Jack MK II = great clean sound, great Dumble style sound and in between sounds (Dumble - Marshall mix)

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Marshall JVM410h.
    Why:

Marshall JVM410H = my Marshall 'hardware modeler' (= so many great Marshall sounds in one box)

That's the only amp i ever needed for a gig before i got the Kemper :)
    Now i keep it because it's always nice to plug straight into it and have that amp in a room sound i'm so used to and love.
    i tried to profile it several times with no success, i don't have the equipment, the mics and the technique to do a good profiling job. :wacko: