Bluesinterpretation with an Epiphone Joe Perry Boneyard (Gibson Burstbuckers) and the Morgan AC 20 rig

• Friends,

first time that I load something up to the internet, that I've played. I was fiddling around with AUX input < TASCAM MP3 Guitartrainer into > main stereo out > ZOOM H4 recorder.
    The result was a surprisingly nice sound with the ol' Morgan AC20 8o , although it was just some late nite raw noodling along.
    I can hear lots of wrongs and hick-ups and so on and it is way to long.
    Blues Interpretation @ soundcloud
    Any recommendation for a free editing tool for mp3 or wave on a laptop? By now you might realize I'm a total recording noob! ;( But I'm so proud that this worked out!

Labrat

"rope ladder to the moon" or "stairway to heaven" :huh: UnO4KemperEPROM for FCB1010 with glow in the dark labels!

Edited 2 times, last by Labrat: Changing Link to Soundcloud. Seems to work better and no download... ().

• Very cool 1st recording !! Recording is a very good practice to improve your skills and mixing is really interesting. The whole process is really rewarding.

For simples demos there is a great free tool : Riffworks , it's a very cool 4 tracks recorder designed for guitarists with only a few options & integrated drumbox, you should give it a try as it's really straightforward to use.

For complex multi-track recordings I've tried lots of software in the past ( Logic,Live,cubase,samplitude...) and I much prefer the simplest one, mixcraft by acoustica, there is a trial version on their site and you can upgrade to a greater version for a cheap price.

You still got audacity which is free as well as reaper (shareware this one) but I don't use them anymore (but reaper as some free conversion tools)