PRS P22 With The Kemper, Anyone?

• Well, I guess you could call the PRS P22 related equipment. I recently bought a P22 and finding it a very versatile guitar. I'm just getting started with finding profiles that are a good fit. I'm going to run the Piezo through the PA and the 53/10's through the Kemper. So, anyone else playing a P22 through your Kemper? If so, I'd like to hear what Profiles/FX you're using and any tips you could share.

• HI Snowbird - no replies - we must be a rare combination - just got a P22 today - have been using Kemper for about 6 months and loving it - favourite rig with my other PRS (Studio) is the Splawn Streetrod KT8 from TAF through the accompanying Splawn cab. Haven't played around with the P22 enough yet to know what is going to sound good. Would love to know how you've got on with your P22 and what rigs/tricks you've found. Anyone else out there using a P22??

• I have a P22 and a Hollowbody II. I just run them through the Kemper, so no sound on sound. I use FRFR speakers so the acoustic tones sounds great. I just modified some acoustic patches from the exchange. Also turning the amp and or cab off in the Stack works to get a good starting point for acoustic tone. I also use a Godin nylon with the Kemper with great success.

• Thanks for the input funky Will try the amp/cab off approach. My FRFR is the Line 6 L2T which is simply amazing. I've been playing around today putting the mags out from the P22 through the Kemper into one side of the L2's mixer and the piezo straight in to the other mixer input with the acoustic modelling DSP on the L2. Still very new to me so haven't cracked it yet but getting close. The mix mags single out into the Kemper Splawn is terrific. With the Studio I've been using the Splawn profile for most gigs but also using the Fender SRV profile and also a Mesa profile (can't remember which one). I tend to stick to 2 or 3 profiles and tweak them over time until I get the sound I want. Have borrowed the EQs and various stomp/delay settings from some of Maurizio's rigs and bolted them on to my main profiles. Would really recommend Maurizio's stuff - he did a great job.
    What I find Michael is that once I' ve set up my rigs they are pretty guitar specific - they don't immediately work well with another guitar and I almost have to start from scratch. Not sure what pickups you have on the Brent Mason The 53/10 pickups on my P22 are very different from the Narrowfields on my Studio and I think I' m going to go back to the beginning and hunt through the full range of rigs for the rig that suits them best. Anyone who has a PRS with 53/10's care to comment on what they've found sounds good??