all newbie kemper power head guys, like me,who need more volume

• I'm very new at this kemper power head (about a month) but I was starting to wonder why my kemper power head didn't sound that loud. I was having to turn the master volume up to 4, before I could hear any volume? any way, I had already turned up the power amp boost. there's these other settings in there, (hold the output button to get there) There's one in there called, the monitor volume. It seems to knock down the volume of the amp. if you turn this up, the amp will get loud real fast. Again don't understand it and maybe someone else can chime in with more info. all I know is it make the amp a lot louder.

• It is easiest to think of your monitor/main output as your range and sensitivity. Let's say hypothetically you are playing in your house and you only need 20% of your total loudness, you would want your monitor out low enough so that your master would give you a range from 0-30% or so of total loudness by varying the master 0-100%. On stage you need 80%, then you would crank the monitor output more so you could get a higher range to match.

Now you could leave the monitor range cranked all the time, but then your master is too touchy to want to use in your house as it is easy to get too loud like you said.