no sound

• suddenly no sound with the rapid change of preset
    with pot BROWSE
    have to reboot

Please create a backup and report to support, including the backup and, if possible, try to determine the rig that has been causing. If this is a bug, we can try to reproduce it.

Timo

• Timo ive had this happen a few times but its never on the same profile its just when you scroll through fast, so i dont think its profile related

This can be a lot of things, certain effect settings or combinations of effect types in the slots etc. Everything that helps to narrow it down might help. A backup is useful since you can give a hint like "I was at rig "bla" and dialed fast to rig "zap" using "All Rigs" and "Sort by Amp". This way, it is possible for us (hopefully) reproduce the behavior (we have tricks for that). It can even be a profile (which is part of a rig).

Timo

• This can be a lot of things, certain effect settings or combinations of effect types in the slots etc. Everything that helps to narrow it down might help. A backup is useful since you can give a hint like "I was at rig "bla" and dialed fast to rig "zap" using "All Rigs" and "Sort by Amp". This way, it is possible for us (hopefully) reproduce the behavior (we have tricks for that). It can even be a profile (which is part of a rig).

Timo

Cool Timo next time it happens to me ill do a backup and send it over to support :)

• firmware 2.1.1
    it happened with my favorites
    not need to know what rig
    it should not mute

this is a bug and that's all

• this is a bug and that's all

Looks like a bug, yes. Please open a support ticket and attach the backup. This will allow us to reproduce the bug and hopefully fix it. Your hint regarding your "favourites" will allow to narrow down the cause.

Timo

• Just experienced this but it wasn't when switching fast between rigs, it was just switching from one to the next after playing for a while at the former. I'll submit a support ticket.

• Loulou,

Did you opened a support ticket like it was requested a few times?

If you want support to fix the bugs you need to help them by giving as much info as possible and provide them what they are requesting (i.e. backup).

Just ranting here and add angry faces to you posts will not help solving your problem.

Ultimately, if you help support with your problem it will benefit all KPA owners. Anyway, this is how I see it.
    When I have something weird happening with my KPA and cannot find anything on the forum in the first place I open support tickets.
    This is how I proceed and so far their support was awesome.

Regards,

Marc.