Sell KPA + case + FCB 1010 and KPA chip + commercial packs

• Hello

Well sometimes life is strange. And i now have decided to stop music and sell everything.

I want to sell a Black Kemper Head + case for Kemper ( from thomann) + Midi Controller FCB 1010 with the KPA chip and the Glow in the Dark stikers.

[Blocked Image: http://a1.images4.thomann.de/pics/prod/280362.jpg]
    [Blocked Image: http://a2.images4.thomann.de/pics/prod/278881.jpg]
    [Blocked Image: http://images4.thomann.de/pics/prod/149820.jpg]

This Kemper comes also with some commercial packs.
    They are provided on a USB stick and already on the kpa.

Pack :

NGP
    NGP - ToneVision MetalPack V1 25 euros
    NGP - ToneVision MetalPack V2 20 euros
    NGP - ToneVision BlendPack V1.0 15 euros

The Amp Factory : 55 euros
    Orange Jim Root
    Laney IronHeart
    Bogner Uberschall
    Diezel VH4
    Peavey 6505
    Peavey 5150
    Marshall JCM800 Hot Mod
    Divided by 13 FRT37
    Vox AC30 HandWired

Soundside

Mark Bass F1 Bass Guitar Amp - 20 euros

Other
    Bass profile pack - AMPEG SVT BLUELINE - METAL (http://youtu.be/Ynf9e61oXLg ) 3 euros

Price : 1400 euros

I live in france. pm me if interested.

The delivery cost will be split 50/50

Thank you

• Dude dont stop music ever. If you gotta sell the Kemper, its ok, I had to for a short time as well. But get something to hold you over (like a G3 or 11rack) Dont ever quit! :thumbup:

+1 ?(

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Sorry to hear that, Chgros. May I point out that you must have spent several good years of your life on learning to play music.

Throwing away so much accumulated knowledge doesn't make sense. You put in a lot of hard work.

So while selling the Kemper seems like a logical step if you're not getting enough use out of it vis-a-vis the price you paid, I hope you're able to hang on to a single guitar or two so that you can dabble from time to time.

Good luck with the sale.

• Hello everyone

Well, thanks a lot for all your support :)
    Awesome community here.

To be short, we disband our band this week. Because of too much tensions and the lack of work of all other members. I was tired do everything alone and always have to ask to work and be serious.
    To be honest, i am not a so good guitar player. I play music since 25 years, i am a frustrated saxophone player fan of metal :)
    Now that i am alone, My wife being pragnet of twins girls ( awesome !!), i think this Kemper will stay a long time not being played.

I'll see in the futur but for now i am done and thats why i sell this KPA that i love.
    Its a wonderfull tool !!

reznor : oops, i do it now

Thanks again everybody :o)

PS : please forgive my bad english

Edited once, last by Chgros ().

• Chgros, best of luck in the future. Congrats on the coming twins! That's awesome. We look forward to seeing you when time allows you to come back.

PRS Singlecuts
    Kemper PowerHead/Remote

Quote from skoczy

When you turn the knob on KPA, you wake up the captured souls of tube amps living inside.

• You will be back ;)
    We wait here for you.
    Congratulations for the twins.

Absolutely! I have twin daughters (though they're almost 32 years old now), and I wouldn't trade them for anything. Enjoy! :thumbup:

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Hi,

I am brand new (today) to this forum. I have been considering buying a KPA as I have read so many rave reviews about it. I noticed that you were selling your KPA with extras and wondered if it was still for sale.

If it is I would be very interested in buying if we could reach an agreement on packaging and transit and method of payment.

I live in Bolton, UK ([email protected])

Kind Regards,

Richard

• Further to my above enquiry I have managed to acquire an 'as new' KPA for £950 in a private sale on gumtree, saved £300+ on buying new which I am very pleased with. Now I have to learn how to use it properly. No doubt I will be back on the forum to learn more in due course.

Cheers,

Richard

• Further to my above enquiry I have managed to acquire an 'as new' KPA for £950 in a private sale on gumtree, saved £300+ on buying new which I am very pleased with. Now I have to learn how to use it properly. No doubt I will be back on the forum to learn more in due course.

Cheers,

Richard

Hey Richard,

welcome here :)

Download the pdf from my gig, it will put you in the right direction :thumbup:

• Thanks for the welcomes and, to Gianfranco, much appreciate the pdf. It looks like a great starting point to start my KPA education.
    Cheers, Richard

• Dude I can relate so well with what you're going through... I went through the exact same situation when I was 23 (now I'm 40). Fed up with my bandmates sold everything and put down the guitar for 13 years. Fortunately I returned to my senses five years ago and I'll never put the guitar down again. Life is so much better with music in it... you realise that when you don't have it anymore (I guess it's a bit like good sex...)

So... buy a squier affinity and plug it into your toaster (the real one) if you will, but don't put the guitar down!!!

Keep Rocking :thumbup: