Possible LED repair solution?

• I owe my toasterhead for one and a half year and in the meantime it looks very poor - I think that the rack version has more working LEDs than my toaster has at the moment. :( On stage, it´s often hard to see, which settings are dialed in. Will my KPA be complete dark in future?
    As a professional musician it´s nearly impossible for me to be weeks without my Kemper and I´m shure I´m not the only one of the users here in the forum. So it would be great, if there comes a (better) solution for repairing our units a.s.a.p.
    My idea for such a solution is, that the Kemper company gives the bigger local dealers in every area one or two units which the users can borrow for the time, when their KPA is on repair. These "loaner-units" can be sold later as used or second hand models - so this would not be very expensive for the Kemper company.
    What do you think about?

Play it like you mean it.

• I agree with both posts above. My Kemper also has blown LED's (had it just over a year) and also I have an input light problem. Support says to send it in for repair but as a pro musician I simply cannot be without my Kemper for the time being. As awkward situation to be sure! The LED's are not too much of a problem as yet but if more keep going off (currently about 3/4 are gone) then it will be. If only they come with an easy DIY solution.

• GREAT IDEA !
    if so many of us are loosing leds this would make a good solution.
    Im contemplaying sending mine back overseas and a solution like this would really help me out

• Its a possible solution alright.....Im putting up with 9 broken LEDS at the moment because I cant ever afford the time to send it back ...

A possible solution could also be to give a reduction on an upgrade cost to a poweramp installation or even on a change of unit type ( e.g. - original unit to rack , change of colour from black to white etc.... )....

I'm upset about the LEDs issue though and haven't heard any solution as yet :(