Crickles and Crackles when using alternate input on the rear of the KPA (FW2.1.1)

• Running FW 2.1.1 and was very happy that now the rear input (alternate input) can be used as main in. But when doing this I get crickles and crackles on long time used dependable rigs. :(
    Using the same guitar and cable on the front input everything's fine. ?(
    Can anyone confirm this?

• I'd just read in the announcement to FW 2.1.1 that the rear alternate input is declared as "more noisy" than the front input. So I want to make clear that the problem posted hear is not a part of more noisyness imo. It's a crickle-crackle sounding a bit like digital-reading-errors of old CDs.

Can still use the front input for playing without nerv-noises, so it's no big deal - but it would be nice if the rear input could be used as well.

• Yeah, the crickle/crackles at 0:58 are exact the problem I'm talking about here. But I got it a lot more than in your example, otherwise I got NO volume jumps at all.
    Meanwhile I returned using the front input til the rear-input-feature works properly - still depending on the guys at Kemper's and coming firmwares.

• I have a plea to all of you with that kind of problem - please report it to Kemper by the prober channel - I think we will help them (and us) by helping them see a problem with the unit, and i think the best and most constructive way is doing it by creating a support ticket.

Please refer to the thread here

• If it would be worth a trouble ticket I would do ... like I did several times for several problems ago. The function of the TT is well known.
    But it looks like that's a special problem of my KPA that's doing a bunch of spooky behaviour meanwhile - no one else reported a failure like this (since now).
    And like I said before: The front input is working proper. So what?