New line 6 rack

• Like to see how this measures up, kemper in th loop for main amp tones?

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• As amp tones goes it looks like nothing has changed from the HD series, it should just overcome the "DSP full" issue.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I'm not sure why you'd want to put the KPA in the loop? You're going to get some changes to your tone going through the Line 6, and I don't think they will be good changes.

PRS Singlecuts
    Kemper PowerHead/Remote

Quote from skoczy

When you turn the knob on KPA, you wake up the captured souls of tube amps living inside.

• I've never been a big fan of L6's HD hardware UI design, but now that I have a Variax the idea of controlling guitar tunings, pickups and models via footswitch is pretty compelling. I wish someone would develop a standalone hardware hack that would allow that kind of control via MIDI.

• I've never been a big fan of L6's HD hardware UI design, but now that I have a Variax the idea of controlling guitar tunings, pickups and models via footswitch is pretty compelling. I wish someone would develop a standalone hardware hack that would allow that kind of control via MIDI.

Rackvaxx used to make a unit that would do that as well as be able to use a Roland 13 pin guitar with it. Sadly no more. As I just got a JTV89 to gut to make a Lefty ,but hate the thought of buying a POD just to footswihch tuming and Models

• I'm not sure why you'd want to put the KPA in the loop? You're going to get some changes to your tone going through the Line 6, and I don't think they will be good changes.

Yeah it was a throw away comment to bait opinions :P

But having said that -

I've been a long time fan of the Dl4 and the M13( an absolute classic IMO )which I still use today. There is some colouring but IMO not that bad and even has some charm to it.

Line 6 often gets criticised as a consumer product, but add amp farm and the original red bean to the above and there are not a lot of commercial recordings or stage acts that haven't been touched with one of there products in the last 15 years.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• I have been a long time Line6user. Axsys 212, Flextone, Spider, Pod, PodXt. I still like my Pod Studio which is very convenient and perfect for voices, and even for guitar (I still like the Diezel Son model), and I second I would love Kemper Profiling amp gets a DL4 module because this pedal is amazing !!

• i've never really got on with the sound of the Pod in any of it's forms but I own both Pod Farm and Amp Farm and in some form they have been on every recording i've done in the last 10 years. I've only stopped using them now as they haven't supported AAX yet and i'm using PT11HD. Thank Kemper for supplying me a solution. !!