Very Very Disappointed !!!!!!!!!

• Sorry to hear about this, Andy. Guess I missed the survey altogether, but your profiles, both free and paid, are great. The Goldfinger profiles are easily worth twice what you're charging for them!

• honestly i'm having some problem, in purchase (and also getting 5 discount for survery)
    firt it was the browser, that it was the code expired, i'm still waiting, i mailed him a couple of days ago.
    sad to say caus profiles sounds great.
    it's not for the money of course but it's unpleasent situation.

• Hi Andy!
    just Done FW:RE:I can't purchase..
    also tried a post in A big Thank.

No Hurry To receive it..
    just let me know if You See it Now.
    ..don't worry really.

here in Italy, Sad to say but true, We're ..usual to Say
    Humm...trying to translate:
    For One's Fault, ..We do not credit to Anyone.
    it's a popular phrase. ofter shown at the BAR/PUB.
    and as the ancients use to say: Vox Populi, Vox Dei.
    So, I'm With You.
    it's just that I Can't Wait to play them :thumbup:

• Guys (and gals) let's hope greedy people will not stop Andy or others doing things like this in the future for the honest nice people out there.
    I would also like to add that in this digitally and seemingly perfect technological world things actually do go wrong. Sometimes with e-mails other times with shopping carts and browsers (it also happened to us). A bit of patience and I am sure all will be solved.

• ah come on ...

>I've done the survey , just after buying some "single" packs ... and never ask for my discount 8)

... ok, this story is not fair BUT it's not the more important thing = the quality and the prices of Andy profiles !

... without any discount, as soon as I'll see new amps on my taste, I'll buy them :sleeping:

And if the survey helps Andy to be even more efficient ... that's enough for me ;)

Hb :thumbup:

• Andy, I did buy 2 singles from pack 6 (Vox AC 30 CCX and 2Rock 22). I have never bought from this pack. I have a question......these profiles are clipping the output real bad, even after turning off slot X. Im using the strat versions cuz Im playing through a strat with stock PU's. What can I turn down to stop the clipping? Cab vol? Ive never had clipping from any other profiles from you before so Im not sure how to adjust. Let me know when have a chance. (or anyone else feel free to comment) Thanks!

• Sorry to hear that. I bought two more amps when I used the code, so for me it "got me in the door" and I bought a couple extras....
    The Gilmour is super cool. Nice work on that one. Seems like there's a lot of room to explore in that pack, so I'm looking forward to it! Now, what to get next....