Organising/renaming rigs in perf mode...long rig names = difficult

• So I filled a performance with some of TAF Fender Toolkit. (a truly outstanding set of profiles)

All 5 slots were filled with the same amp but different gain profiles.

I then tried to reorder them so that that the gains went up from left to right and thats when I started to tear my hair out.

Each rig starts with "AFF-61 Super C1" then a word that describes the gain such as "Clean3" or "Cln5+"

Unfortunately, because the slot has only enough room for so many character, each slot only shows "AFF-61 Super" and when I tried to reorder the slots using the soft key, I just see 5 slots with the same name.

So I tried to rename each slot.

I was then surprised to see that the full rig name does not appear, only the first part of the rig and not the part which tells me the gain....so I STILL couldn't tell which rig was in which slot without writing them down first.

I'm only using Andy's profiles as an example here, because I'm filling lots of performances with them...they're that good, but it seems that the editing function and slot size make it impossible to edit rig names longer than 16 characters and by adding the prefix AFF- for example, it makes it hard to edit. Even using different abbreviations confuses things such as "Clean3" and "Cln5+"

I know that the prefix allows us to see your rigs in order during browse mode, but even there, the important right hand part of the name gets cut off.

Is there a better way to handle this?