Perform Mode Organizer/Reorder

• Hello,

This is related to the editor but, I badly need a way to reorder the performances in Perform Mode faster. We play around 50-60 songs and reorder our sets each gig (I have a preset for each song as we are a cover band with lots of material). So, this means I have to click on the "Move Up" button and the up down buttons to get to each song around 300-1500 times just to reorder a set list in Perform Mode! We commonly play the same place on a weekend so, I have to show up early to reprogram the KPA for the night and it takes me about 35 minutes to reorder 50 songs. We gig a lot so, I have lost about 3 full days of my life just hitting these buttons! ;(

I really hope something like this is coming soon. We are changing things up and will have around 100-200 songs within the next 6 months so, this will soon become impossible.

Thanks,
    J

• I was going to suggest exactly the same approach, I used to do this with my Axe Ultra as I also played in a cover band,and we had several setlists depending on the kind of gig... it is actually more convenient with the KPA as you don't need a computer to restore a backup and can do so with a flash drive.