Creating folders for easier rig management

• Hey there,

any chances that might happen? Browsing thorugh all the rigs is really annoying, it would be much easier if one could create folders and put rigs in those folders... they could be dedicated for certain guitars, sound attributes, genre, etc. etc. you get the idea.
    And yes, I'm aware that you can browse by author, gain, and whatever but it would be nice if I could customize my rig management myself.
    Any chances that might happen? I think it would be a great benefit for us all and we could manage our rigs easier.

• As I've mentioned before, it would be even better to allow custom meta tags instead of "physical" folders, imho. But this would require the librarian software to manage these meta tags.
    I totally agree that the current rig management options aren't very helpful, but a simple folder system isn't very flexible either.

• yea this drove me nuts too. My solution (not the best) was to clear everything out and pick a few to work on and build up from there. I only have about 50 rigs on my kemper. I delete and add as I go along. It has helped me not get overwhelmed by all the rigs.

• Yeah, metatags seems like a more versatile approach, for example you can put a same rig into more than one category (i.e. Fender, Crunch, Chorus...) w\o wasting memory or profiles room :thumbup:

• This is an old topic.
    A folder structure on the KPA doesn't make sense, would be slowing down rig-switching, searching, ...
    It would also use up more precious memory.

Meta-Tags or keywording is the way to go.

I am optimistic that a librarian will have a feature that will allow searching for comments or keywords (Meta-Tags).

90% of the game is half-mental.