KPA ready?

• If everyone came on here and made a thread stating how much they like the KPA every time they had a good experience with it, the good threads would outweigh the bad ones so much it would be difficult to find people complaining.

Which doesn't mean that those with technical problems don't like the Profiler and never show their happiness publicly, ok?
    So if you count my posts and then count the posts with complaints, there's a strong majority of amazingly positive and happy posts.

Just had to mention this, thanks.

• Which doesn't mean that those with technical problems don't like the Profiler and never show their happiness publicly, ok?
    So if you count my posts and then count the posts with complaints, there's a strong majority of amazingly positive and happy posts.

Just had to mention this, thanks.

I did not mean that in a negative way, it was just a bad analogy.

• Elfredo, I think we once briefly checked that I am the owner of the unit that you, as a first time buyer, sent back to Thomann.
    (Because I wasn't able to register my serial at first and I found out Thomann erroneously sent me a returned unit instead of a new one).

In this case I can gladly inform you that
    1. this very unit was as ready as can be from day one and gets constant use as well live and in the studio.
    2. this very unit to this day has 100% working LED's.

:)

Cool! I was really careful. Very good to hear, it's still 100% working. :)

• What is this obsession with LEDs about?

One of mine died a few weeks ago. No more since.
    Statistically for you it doesn't matter if a user has all of them working or I have 100% loss.

If you ever buy a unit there is a statistical risk you might have a LED failing. If that is a severe concern buy a rackmount Kemper or a pod/axe whatever.

Btw I believe the clean sound improved slightly after the failure - guess that is because the clean profiles have slightly more headroom now.

90% of the game is half-mental.

• Btw I believe the clean sound improved slightly after the failure - guess that is because the clean profiles have slightly more headroom now.

No, that's because defective LEDs are more vintage than working LEDs. And more vintage == better sound as we all know!

:wacko::thumbup:

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar