UberProfiles News

• Hey Guys,

we have some news and future releases in the pipeline.

Since today you're able to buy the different Amps seperately!
    Every single Amp "package" includes every profile we've made except the blended Amp ones in the Blendpack.

You're now able to make your own pack with the Amps of your choice!

We will also release new stuff in the next month:
    - A bass pack with profiles from SVT/Gallien Krueger/PSA, including nice profiles for heavy Bassgrind
    - A Marshall Pack with profiles from JVM410H/JCM800/ ModeFour/ TSL ...
    - A "one of a kind" Earforce you will never get your hands on except with our profiles ;)

(also some freebies will follow for all customers, like the last time :thumbup: )

Check it out here:

UberProfiles

• Just a little heads up:

We send 3 free Profiles to every customer, please have a look at your spam, so you don't miss out.

Also there's a new pack available, Marshall JCM 900 and Orange OR120 with Engl/Mesa/Marshall cabs.

Hope you like the freebies, it includes a D6 one which is cool for Bass and different sounding blend tones, funky profile.

• I didn´t get any e-mail of you. I already bought 2 packs from you.

• Is there any way of hearing the Retrotube pack in action?.. Or a timeline for the free pack?
    I'm curious, but would need to either hear the exact pack i'm interested in or test out something else you've done to get a feel for things.

Thanks!

"But dignity is difficult to maintain
    stamina requires constant upkeep
    repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."

• So the single amp profiles are the same as the ones on Metal Pack 1.2 and 2.0? Thanks!

Yup, the same ones.

I didn´t get any e-mail of you. I already bought 2 packs from you.

Should be send out today/tomorrow, don't worry, you will receive 'em :)

Is there any way of hearing the Retrotube pack in action?.. Or a timeline for the free pack?
    I'm curious, but would need to either hear the exact pack i'm interested in or test out something else you've done to get a feel for things.
    Thanks!

We're creating more samples, it will take some days but then you will be able to hear the the profiles.
    The free pack is mainly for current customers, but I'm sure we can work things out for special cases...

Thanks and Greetz
    Jannik