are there more stomps coming or out there for download?

• Stomp boxes are modeled and they account under " new effects". When (and if) this will be the case you will need a firmware update for it.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Hey Jamme,
    have you considered using EQ blocks? Try experiment with putting then before and after the distortion, and/or before and after the amp block. The versatility you get (being able to sculpture your tone before and after new harmonics are generated) is terrific!

HTH

• Hey Jamme,
    have you considered using EQ blocks? Try experiment with putting then before and after the distortion, and/or before and after the amp block. The versatility you get (being able to sculpture your tone before and after new harmonics are generated) is terrific!

HTH

Yea I noticed the eq blocks on other models and they work great I'll have to try that I'm just not that comfortable with EQ stuff but I can see and hear that it works great. Thanks

• exactly what are you looking for? What kind of OD sound can't you get with the Profiler?

thanks
    don

I like an overdrive with an EQ. I like the TS model but I would love it with a bass knob. I guess if they could add some more tweaks to the pedals that are there would be nice. I guess the EQ block is the way to go. I am still very happy with my Kemper and everyday I like it more. Thanks for the time on this

• I like an overdrive with an EQ. I like the TS model but I would love it with a bass knob. I guess if they could add some more tweaks to the pedals that are there would be nice. I guess the EQ block is the way to go. I am still very happy with my Kemper and everyday I like it more. Thanks for the time on this

one of the standard uses of a TS is to remove low frequencies prior to the amp's distortion (this it does by design), and then to add low frequencies back to the signal post distortion, with the Stack EQ for exsample.
    also check out the Plus distortion - it's really more of an overdrive - and add a graphic EQ.