Video Cover Clip Kemper w/Lasse Lammert Profiles

• I haven't been playing the heavy stuff much lately so I thought I would give this one a shot. I recently downloaded the Lasse Lammert metal profiles for my Kemper and they are just awesome. I picked a profile called "Nineties First" with an explanation of the profile in his words:

Maxon OD820 > Mesa Rectifier Rackmount with Mercury Magnetics transformers
    > Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cabinet with V30s > SM57
    Very tight and articulate rhythm sound with not too much gain and an “open” harmonic structure.

Lead was recorded using another called "Liquid Leads":

Maxon OD808 > Soldano HotRod 100+ with SLO100 Specs
    > Mesa Stiletto 4x12 cabinet with V30s > SM57 + R121
    No matter what guitar, pickup or tuning, this will put a smile on your face and inspire you...
    I promise!

I also used a killer sounding bass profile for the clip too.

As you can see I used my Anderson Pro Am. I know I didn't play the tune (rhythm and lead) note for note but at least my vibrato is better than Kirk's.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Great work, I like this a lot! Reminds me of the times I started to play the guitar as a young dude...