I have a new rig for ya! The Sound-like-Iommi-Laney

• Geraldo7, wow that is strange... When I left click your link I now get the "Laney Iommi Iron Man - 2013-10-06 14-21-05.kipr" file. But, if I right click and choose "save target as", I get "Laney Iommi Iron Man - 2013-10-06 14-21-05.mid"???? I can't play the midi file but it is labeled as such. If I change the file extension to ".kipr" it does work properly! Strange...

• Geraldo7, wow that is strange... When I left click your link I now get the "Laney Iommi Iron Man - 2013-10-06 14-21-05.kipr" file. But, if I right click and choose "save target as", I get "Laney Iommi Iron Man - 2013-10-06 14-21-05.mid"???? I can't play the midi file but it is labeled as such. If I change the file extension to ".kipr" it does work properly! Strange...

@dpavel Yes , I downloaded the file as .txt , strange ,,,

Folks, thanks for answering, strange things those browsers perform, but let me guess, you are not on windows, maybe on MacOS or android?
    Because otherwise i have NO friggin' idea what's going on there and i have uploaded xth web sites since 1997. cheers

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Okay, so windows or any other system is making a xyz.txt file or a xyz.mid file out of a 4K rig file. ?(

I am clueless, sorry. But you all have got the rig, right. So all is well, or almost.

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Thanks for the rig.
    Why not upload it to the RE?

As far as i know it is not cool to upload someone else's rig. I had asked r_u sirius for permission, but now i see that the original post of this rig was from thomas kruck.
    @lightbox is this correct, should i ask now thomas kruck for permission. i am almost sure he would not mind. i am a little confused now.
    Well, Ingolf, that is the reason i cannot upload it.

• The Link in the above post is a .kipr file, not a .zip file with ren rigs in it.

Yeah, Paul, it is. But: two users get sth different. On one PC it is a *.txt file on another a *.mid file which is strange. But all is well now.
    Either the attachment or the direct link have worked.

The "ten rigs" was kind of a joke :D . I have worked as a teacher for webdesign on an private academy and one student from Czech republic always called my help,
    because he could not download the files i gave the stundents permission to download in the local network. The things is: he had already ten files, because he did not
    know that downloaded files go to a default location, in this case - as almost always to "downloads". Since left click is rarely functional i thought that maybe someone of
    you fell into this trap, which was not the case. So, all is well in Iommy-Land, is it?